ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Trust in our teachers. They're good people. There will be wacko who try to ruin our education for the worst. Our teachers are the best in the world. Quit abusing them. Let them do their job. Support and pay for "sponsor" the class of your kids, you eggheads.

Trust in our teachers. They're good people. There will be wacko who try to ruin our education for the worst. Our teachers are the best in the world. Quit abusing them. Let them do their job. Support and pay for "sponsor" the class of your kids, you eggheads.
I showed you some of the teachers above, there are many more. I’m not going to support them to teach my children. It’s not few.

How many did you have like that in school? Again, it’s not a few. I recall only one “different” through school and that was in 6th grade … looking back, kids will be kids, but it was wrong … but people (students and even faculty) gave this guy a ton of smack because he was gay. And it was overt. There was no harm from him to us, he was just a teacher doing his job and everyone made it tougher. But that’s the only “oddity” we had growing up with teachers. And you must remember, your few isn’t just few.

Real teachers? Yeah, I support them very fully and I’m grateful for them.

Trust in our teachers. They're good people. There will be wacko who try to ruin our education for the worst. Our teachers are the best in the world. Quit abusing them. Let them do their job. Support and pay for "sponsor" the class of your kids, you eggheads
$100 for a year to support one class. You guys sure talk a lot of Sh!ts but not donating to help the teachers....

I spend more than that to the school.
Joe, you know I have three boys. Their lunch money alone is $100 per 2 months. So that $150 for the boys just for lunch....
My 14 I n football and band. My 12 years old in band. My baby, 3rd grader is in some advance classes that cost $.uniforms and equiptments rentals....each month more than the cost of my first car.

Joe, you know I have three boys. Their lunch money alone is $100 per 2 months. So that $150 for the boys just for lunch....
My 14 I n football and band. My 12 years old in band. My baby, 3rd grader is in some advance classes that cost $.uniforms and equiptments rentals....each month more than the cost of my first car.
About $1,500 per months for the boys expenditures. $100 for sponsoring a class isn't all that much.

About $1,500 per months for the boys expenditures. $100 for sponsoring a class isn't all that much.
I agree with you. I’m really happy that you are an active participant in every aspect of your kids’ lives. I think it makes a huge difference.

And yeah, they cost just a little bit of money, don’t they?

You cares about those wacko posted on the web over what I have said?
What I’m saying is anything based on politics, side doesn’t matter, in embroiled in hypocrisy. And plain old human decency is becoming rare.

I won’t blame just one side … I think they’re both evil. You seem to think only one side is evil. Fine if that’s what you think. I just don’t see it that way.

What I’m saying is anything based on politics, side doesn’t matter, in embroiled in hypocrisy. And plain old human decency is becoming rare.

I won’t blame just one side … I think they’re both evil. You seem to think only one side is evil. Fine if that’s what you think. I just don’t see it that way.
I see both sides. I also. see different colours. Some of the most racist people I came to encounter with are these so called "minorities" group...Thankfully, a lot more good people are around than the bad ones on all spectrums

Look at the other titles on the Topic of Cognition, why did some they chose this book? The teachers want to convert our boys into a gay ass fu)Ker?

Look at the other titles on the Topic of Cognition, why did some they chose this book? The teachers want to convert our boys into a gay ass fu)Ker?
My problem is age appropriateness. There is time to learn about it … 3 years old isn’t that age.

I think we’ve always needed to keep a close eye on the kids. But now more than ever with the crap they are shoveling.

Why is this topic introduce into curriculum but topic like Photosynthesis and cellular respirations already required at this level are ok? I didn't learn about photosynthesis until high school. We have just finish creating a cellular organelles model for my 7th grader. It is not the same any more .....There are so many new information that coming out every day, hours, minutes....things are changing.

My problem is age appropriateness. There is time to learn about it … 3 years old isn’t that age.

I think we’ve always needed to keep a close eye on the kids. But now more than ever with the crap they are shoveling.
My two oldest kids as a 3rd graders are so different. I know one thing. There is reading requirements. All along , "just read anything" but just read if you can. My boys reads scientific books. What in the library is not enforced or required. They just need to learn how to read at this level. If you dont want your kids to read that craps, then dont.....not one of kids' teachers forced my kids to read a specific book.

My two oldest kids as a 3rd graders are so different. I know one thing. There is reading requirements. All along , "just read anything" but just read if you can. My boys reads scientific books. What in the library is not enforced or required. They just need to learn how to read at this level. If you dont want your kids to read that craps, then dont.....not one of kids' teachers forced my kids to read a specific book.
I don’t know that it’s forced, but this sort of thing shouldn’t be available. It’s not ok to stuff the library with Hustler because there are articles in there. I’d have to search, but there was one book that was on the approved reading list … and it had illustrations on how to finger buttholes and other stuff. Dr Seuss gets banned, but Fingering Buttholes is approved. It’s like we are in a backwards bizarro world.

More money wasted. Patients have to see their MD every 30 days to get a refill and mainly only pain management doctors can readily prescribe these long-term now. Primary care physicians/general practitioners defer to these doctors. How is this still a "crisis" to the point of $1.5 Billion?

Anecdotal stories aside, of course.

More money wasted. Patients have to see their MD every 30 days to get a refill and mainly only pain management doctors can readily prescribe these long-term now. Primary care physicians/general practitioners defer to these doctors. How is this still a "crisis" to the point of $1.5 Billion?

I hate seeing it. The opioid crisis is nasty … and doctors are as much to blame as anybody. Docs also over or empirically prescribe antibiotics … and it leads to resistance to antimicrobial agents and it’s exactly how we get something nasty like MRSA.

Overmedication for everything under the sun as the first line of defense is bullshit. Not saying it’s not warranted in many cases. But it’s like throwing a whiny kid an iPad so the iPad can babysit. Path of least resistance, give a pill for whatever ails you …

Huh?

I hate seeing it. The opioid crisis is nasty … and doctors are as much to blame as anybody. Docs also over or empirically prescribe antibiotics … and it leads to resistance to antimicrobial agents and it’s exactly how we get something nasty like MRSA.

Overmedication for everything under the sun as the first line of defense is bullshit. Not saying it’s not warranted in many cases. But it’s like throwing a whiny kid an iPad so the iPad can babysit. Path of least resistance, give a pill for whatever ails you …
What?

the DOJ about to sue the f*ck out of Trump, Go ahead and defend that

There’s a more important trial going on right now.

Alex Jones trial

Just saw one from this side. Both sides are bad.

It was also his stupid “warp speed” push that enabled the curtailing of any and all science involved with developing it for human use. And he’s proud and he thinks it’s a good product that everyone should take, including boosters. So he’s an major league idiot as well. I don’t want his poison in my veins and I find it odd how so many people that didn’t need it wanted it so badly when it didn’t do anything good. He’s as anti science as the rest of them. The effects of mitigations/lockdowns/“approved” treatments, etc (in other words, the complete reaction) will cause way more US years lost than the actual virus. And that was something he warned about “don’t let the cure be worse than the disease” (which was proper thinking), but he went against what he knew and let an illogical, anti-science movement take hold. Screw him. Doesn’t matter if he had poor advisors - ultimately, he was calling the shots. And he fkd over this country using vax readiness as a political chess piece (the other side used it as well, ensuring it wasn’t available until just after the election).

The vax is his baby; it’s his legacy … and it’s not turning out well.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
It was also his stupid “warp speed” push that enabled the curtailing of any and all science involved with developing it for human use. And he’s proud and he thinks it’s a good product that everyone should take, including boosters. So he’s an major league idiot as well. I don’t want his poison in my veins and I find it odd how so many people that didn’t need it wanted it so badly when it didn’t do anything good. He’s as anti science as the rest of them. The effects of mitigations/lockdowns/“approved” treatments, etc (in other words, the complete reaction) will cause way more US years lost than the actual virus. And that was something he warned about “don’t let the cure be worse than the disease” (which was proper thinking), but he went against what he knew and let an illogical, anti-science movement take hold. Screw him. Doesn’t matter if he had poor advisors - ultimately, he was calling the shots. And he fkd over this country using vax readiness as a political chess piece (the other side used it as well, ensuring it wasn’t available until just after the election).

The vax is his baby; it’s his legacy … and it’s not turning out well.
So he was not suppose to listen to the Experts? How would of that gone??? Yea that experts were hacks ,but they had the backing of almost all of the media and MOST of Congress. He wanted to open back the economy way sooner! The only way to do that is with a vaccine ! If he did it they would of impeached him for that ALSO! The left was criticizing EVERY move he made! Damned if he did Damned if he didnt! Biden took credit for the vaccine! Now that 3x times more people have died under Biden u dont hear a whisper about the deaths! Trump would of handled it different if he was not being blamed for every death! Getting destroyed everyday purely for political gain from the left! Biden telling the rest of the gullible people that voted for him that he had a plan, but would only say it ONCE he is elected! Trump even mentioned Herd immunity and those medications and both seem way more effective than the SHOT! Got lambasted for that also and laughed at!

So he was not suppose to listen to the Experts? How would of that gone??? Yea that experts were hacks ,but they had the backing of almost all of the media and MOST of Congress. He wanted to open back the economy way sooner! The only way to do that is with a vaccine ! If he did it they would of impeached him for that ALSO! The left was criticizing EVERY move he made! Damned if he did Damned if he didnt! Biden took credit for the vaccine! Now that 3x times more people have died under Biden u dont hear a whisper about the deaths! Trump would of handled it different if he was not being blamed for every death! Getting destroyed everyday purely for political gain from the left! Biden telling the rest of the gullible people that voted for him that he had a plan, but would only say it ONCE he is elected! Trump even mentioned Herd immunity and those medications and both seem way more effective than the SHOT! Got lambasted for that also and laughed at!
You’re top shot caller in the nation. You’re not going to be an expert on everything in the world, but you sure as hell have advisors. If you trust your advisors, it’s on you. If you don’t, get new advisors. If there’s a consensus on things, it’s tougher. But there was absolutely counter info out there, hell, he brought in Scott Atlas who had a ton of counter information. But ultimately, he went with the more extreme nature …

And now that a lot of vax info is in, it went from 100% efficacy to somewhere in the low 40’s I believe. You can get sick with it, you can spread it, you can die from Covid. And you can have anywhere from mild to deadly adverse reactions. All of those things are far from the initial claims. And yet his stance hasn’t budged one iota. That shows he’s not willing or able to learn and adapt.

I get it, it wasn’t his invention but it was certainly his pressure that made such a shoddy product possible at that time. And he took and still takes so much pride in that. It is his baby, his legacy and it hasn’t gone well and will get worse. He beams with pride that soooooo many hundreds of millions of Americans injected “his product” into their bodies. And he won’t alter from that stance even with evidence to the contrary. That’s a severe personality weakness and a quality that should not be present in any world leader let alone the leader of our nation. He has way, way too much arrogance. If you can’t admit you are wrong when you are wrong, I see that as a huge red flag … seems most people have that red flag but his is worse than most people.

I know you love the guy, I think he’s a moron. Yes, he’s less damaging than the current Alzheimer’s guy, but lesser of evils is a lame reason. My Indy vote is because the Dem and Republican people suck. And I don’t know who the Indy ever is, I know they won’t win, of course. It’s either that or do what I did for many years, just don’t vote.

But no, I’m not going to let the guy of scot free … it’s his vax, it’s a crappy product, it was a response that he allowed and the response was disgusting. And it was the singular national event that impacted everyone’s life as a collective more than any other event in our lives. It was a biggie, he failed. Disastrously . So did those that followed him, but he was the originator.

If he runs again, you can bet part of his platform will be vax success. It will turn my stomach.

Does this need a caption?
He’s a POS.

But maybe if he got the 8 mice tested bivalent vax he wouldn’t have gotten it again, and he should make sure his timing is better when they move to a 4 mice tested quadravalent in January that will be recommended to be taken every two months.

You don’t play with your immune system in this manner. Very concentrated antigens to stimulate your immune system repeatedly … unreal. If you introduce too much sugar, your pancreatic cells get overexhaustion and over time it leads to T2 diabetes in many people.

But whatever, shoot it in your veins people. If you trusted them initially, you should be lining up for that shot to save your life for these series. They’re just as confident and adamant as they were for the first ones and you trusted them, I don’t understand why you might be reluctant this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT