ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Mass AG is looking into lawsuits against Desantis. They are coming.
They dont have a leg to stand on. They literally did it themselves. If u cant see the hypocrisy i dont know what else to say! They dont want to fix the illegal immigration system. Not because they have a high moral ground ,because 80-90% of illegals vote democrat ! U really think if they voted Republican they would allow even 1 to come across the border? They are going to allow the millions that are here to become citizens so they can try and find another way to manipulate the next election! Yet we have American citizens and a large population of kids that are homeless and going hungry . Yet we are allowing millions of non-Americans to pour in this country UNCHECKED! Murders, Rapist , terrorist and just plain evil people. Oh yea and 63% plus of those illegals are taking some form of public assistance from a American! Also putting a strain of a already horrible school system! Trump wanted people to come to America if u can help contribute and not leach of the system and a small number go into a lottery system!

Reactions: brentjg
They dont have a leg to stand on. They literally did it themselves. If u cant see the hypocrisy i dont know what else to say! They dont want to fix the illegal immigration system. Not because they have a high moral ground ,because 80-90% of illegals vote democrat ! U really think if they voted Republican they would allow even 1 to come across the border? They are going to allow the millions that are here to become citizens so they can try and find another way to manipulate the next election! Yet we have American citizens and a large population of kids that are homeless and going hungry . Yet we are allowing millions of non-Americans to pour in this country UNCHECKED! Murders, Rapist , terrorist and just plain evil people. Oh yea and 63% plus of those illegals are taking some form of public assistance from a American! Also putting a strain of a already horrible school system! Trump wanted people to come to America if u can help contribute and not leach of the system and a small number go into a lottery system!
And also these people. Looks like some legs are growing..

And also these people. Looks like some legs are growing..

There will be excessive mudslinging. For every 10 crimes committed by repubs in office, you’ll find 10 crimes for the Dems. Anybody that thinks one side is awesome and the other flat sucks is a moron. How hard is it to see that they are different sides of the same hand? And we look the other way for “our sides” crimes, play whataboutisms, and we vilify the other side for the same crimes. I can’t be the only person that sees this.

Then again, I don’t pledge to any side.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Look at this guy who have no wife, no kids....what sexual preference is he?

There will be excessive mudslinging. For every 10 crimes committed by repubs in office, you’ll find 10 crimes for the Dems. Anybody that thinks one side is awesome and the other flat sucks is a moron. How hard is it to see that they are different sides of the same hand? And we look the other way for “our sides” crimes, play whataboutisms, and we vilify the other side for the same crimes. I can’t be the only person that sees this.

Then again, I don’t pledge to any side.
Dont know what the DemRats do, they certainly didn't lied and tricked 48 people to do a videography for Little Dictator known as DeSantis pulled.

Look at this guy who have no wife, no kids....what sexual preference is he?

Dont know what the DemRats do, they certainly didn't lied and tricked 48 people to do a videography for Little Dictator known as DeSantis pulled.
I think you are right. The Dems are very noble and forthright. Salt of the earth.

it’d easy for me to do a “whatabout” as a response … but why? I’ve accepted that they are all dishonorable, vile people that are part of the elite and they make money hand over fist while the general populace struggles. They don’t like any of us.

I think you are right. The Dems are very noble and forthright. Salt of the earth.

it’d easy for me to do a “whatabout” as a response … but why? I’ve accepted that they are all dishonorable, vile people that are part of the elite and they make money hand over fist while the general populace struggles. They don’t like any of us.
Ask a democrat why Obama was or Biden is a good President and they’ll say “at least he wasn’t as bad as Bush/Trump.”

Same thing when asking a Republican about their Presidents.

Nobody offers the good that the politician does, just that they aren’t as bad as (insert the other side here).

Ask a democrat why Obama was or Biden is a good President and they’ll say “at least he wasn’t as bad as Bush/Trump.”

Same thing when asking a Republican about their Presidents.

Nobody offers the good that the politician does, just that they aren’t as bad as (insert the other side here).
Like I've said, I dont know what the DemRats do or dont, life long Republican here. Trump is no Republican. He is not what Lincoln embodied. He is not a democracy is about. He want to be a dictator like Putin, like Xi...that is his goal. Can you see that? He even love that North Korean assH$ole.

Look at his asshole commercial...He said the Democrats indoctrinate our boys into a girl...MOTHEREJREOIRJEPOJ"P:LKFJELMAKF>HLDÔ◊<DL>ϯCMmother****er

Reveal where your contributions come from? If this is truly what the bill says, then it's going to be voted down unanimously by both sides. "I don't know who 'Pfizer' is" will be what every politician will claim when their list gets revealed!

Reveal where your contributions come from? If this is truly what the bill says, then it's going to be voted down unanimously by both sides. "I don't know who 'Pfizer' is" will be what every politician will claim when their list gets revealed!
Man, it will fail because ass*holes across the aisles took money...

Man, it will fail because ass*holes across the aisles took money...
The fu)king NIH should be investigating the efficacy and the intentions of these Pharma that benefitted from this pandemic. The NIH surely took down Celera with the Genome project while Clinton in office which change the world wide medicine races. The NIH can certainly investigate the efficacy of the vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna.

Like I've said, I dont know what the DemRats do or dont, life long Republican here. Trump is no Republican. He is not what Lincoln embodied. He is not a democracy is about. He want to be a dictator like Putin, like Xi...that is his goal. Can you see that? He even love that North Korean assH$ole.
I don’t think any of the forefathers envisioned what we now have … but they tried to protect against some things that could go wrong.

I think a lot can be done to make things better (term limits, as one example), but it’ll never happen because it slows the profiteering.

The fu)king NIH should be investigating the efficacy and the intentions of these Pharma that benefitted from this pandemic. The NIH surely took down Celera with the Genome project while Clinton in office which change the world wide medicine races. The NIH can certainly investigate the efficacy of the vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna.
Why would they? They’re all making money with “good efficacy and strong safety”. So produce selective stats (simple to do, very simple, we could even make Marv seem like a great coach at UNLV by massaging stats) that show good efficacy and strong safety and work with tech to silence those that can shed a lot of doubt over their very claims.

I don’t think any of the forefathers envisioned what we now have … but they tried to protect against some things that could go wrong.

I think a lot can be done to make things better (term limits, as one example), but it’ll never happen because it slows the profiteering.
Term limit for Senators? LOL. That....that should be must type of change. These Senators should have their term limited like our presidencies.

If you're a Trump supporter, have you ever watch this video in Georgia during Trump presidency? This is in the United States. This is an American who got killed.

Maybe I’m just a prude, but would you have trouble with this? This is a wood shop teacher. It’s a guy. Those are prosthetics. And he shows up like this and teaches.

I don’t have a problem with what people do with their lives, but don’t make my kids a forced audience to your fetish.

1663726303899.png

One wacko change your view of the educators? I have too many years of schooling and you too ...to be fool by some wacko.
I wish it were just one. Do you really want me to line them up post after post? Perhaps some can help out or you can easily find it yourself. I’m not spending the time on the oodles of examples.

But you never answered the question. Would you allow this with your kids?

Dude. Seriously. There are tons. That took a couple minutes.

You DON’T have any issue with this?
No man, I meet my kid teachers prior to starting their classes. Those are some exceptions that can be seen or read like an open book.

No man, I meet my kid teachers prior to starting their classes. Those are some exceptions that can be seen or read like an open book.
Same with me so far …

And if parents want their kids to have those classes and teachers … they should be allowed … but if parents don’t, they should have a choice and be able to opt out. Then again, if school choice gains steam and takes hold nationally and the union loses power and there is competition for the pupils … you’d probably have schools exclusively for this, you’d have schools that are over the top conservative and then you’d have “normal” schools. Let parents pick until kids are old enough to have a more solid voice.

Same with me so far …

And if parents want their kids to have those classes and teachers … they should be allowed … but if parents don’t, they should have a choice and be able to opt out. Then again, if school choice gains steam and takes hold nationally and the union loses power and there is competition for the pupils … you’d probably have schools exclusively for this, you’d have schools that are over the top conservative and then you’d have “normal” schools. Let parents pick until kids are old enough to have a more solid voice.
I dont quite understand, here in Sarasota my 9th grader have a choice between any schools: Military, trade school, college type, or all academics or regular High School ....not available in Vegas? I chose regular school but damn hard as*s academics and athletics.

I dont quite understand, here in Sarasota my 9th grader have a choice between any schools: Military, trade school, college type, or all academics or regular High School ....not available in Vegas? I chose regular school but damn hard as*s academics and athletics.
Pineview is but a 10 minutes drive from my house. #1 in the U.S. as far as academic goes? Either #1 or #2 fro like 10 + years. I didn't chose that one because I want my boy to experience athletics and academics at the same time and learn how to balance things in life. I want him to go to homecoming and prom like we did. Pineview is all academics.....not for us.

Choice to some degree. Even within public there is some degree of “choice”. But if you want to go from regular public school to regular public school - say 4 miles separates and you are assigned for school A, but really want school B because the B school scores higher nationally. A zone variance may or may not work (I had them all through school (except 6th) because my parents met with the faculty and especially principal and vice principal …

Basically, every student is worth X dollars in a state … and that’s the “cost” of regular school. School choice enables you to take X and apply it to … home schooling (gaining steam), private schools or any other school that costs above X.

So what the fight has been is any kid to any school in the district. Period. You don’t like Eldorado High School, cool, you can go to Chap, Valley, Foothill or wherever you want for 0 dollars. If you want Gorman, here’s X dollars to apply towards tuition.

Choice to some degree. Even within public there is some degree of “choice”. But if you want to go from regular public school to regular public school - say 4 miles separates and you are assigned for school A, but really want school B because the B school scores higher nationally. A zone variance may or may not work (I had them all through school (except 6th) because my parents met with the faculty and especially principal and vice principal …

Basically, every student is worth X dollars in a state … and that’s the “cost” of regular school. School choice enables you to take X and apply it to … home schooling (gaining steam), private schools or any other school that costs above X.

So what the fight has been is any kid to any school in the district. Period. You don’t like Eldorado High School, cool, you can go to Chap, Valley, Foothill or wherever you want for 0 dollars. If you want Gorman, here’s X dollars to apply towards tuition.
I just think private schools will find ways to raise tuition to compensate for the X now in your scholastic pocket.

Those schools I have mentioned are all public schools. Including Pineview. Pineview just have a test qualifying your kids as "gifted" or I like to say "well trained". They are all free here, Joe. That is why a lot families move here to try enrolled their kids in these schools. A lot kids here get national scholarships to IVY league colleges.

Those schools I have mentioned are all public schools. Including Pineview. Pineview just have a test qualifying your kids as "gifted" or I like to say "well trained". They are all free here, Joe. That is why a lot families move here to try enrolled their kids in these schools. A lot kids here get national scholarships to IVY league colleges.
Desantis is trying to change sh!t for I dont know what direction....I dont like it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT