ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Documentaries to watch..

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Just saw the Netflix documentary with Wham!

I thought it was freakin Great. Man, George Michael with his unmoveable haircut brought a tear to my eye.

I never heard of their early stuff when they were in the UK. My god, it was awful but it was a necessary component for them to get big.

I absolutely love George Michael. I had the freakin perm haircut like his when I lived in TEnnessee. Heck I look in the mirror everyday trying to emulate his flamboyant gayness to the max.

The 80’s was just a phenomenal time. When I moved out to Vegas in 1985, Freedom was all over the radio. Heck for all you old school eastsiders, there was the old Freedom Park on Bonanza/Pecos..

I thought he did Ridgely dirty by ditching him.

I give it a pure 10/10 Review.

so if anyone has any documentary recommendations, lemme know.

I got Netflix, HBO err max these days.

I help out at a local high school in their training room.

I saw a half Indian half Mexican kid totally rocking the George Michael look. Had the haircut, the blond highlights, the five o clock shadow, even the ear ring. He looked exactly like him. I was surprised to see a high school kid trying to do that look of all things!

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
Just saw the Netflix documentary with Wham!

I thought it was freakin Great. Man, George Michael with his unmoveable haircut brought a tear to my eye.

I never heard of their early stuff when they were in the UK. My god, it was awful but it was a necessary component for them to get big.

I absolutely love George Michael. I had the freakin perm haircut like his when I lived in TEnnessee. Heck I look in the mirror everyday trying to emulate his flamboyant gayness to the max.

The 80’s was just a phenomenal time. When I moved out to Vegas in 1985, Freedom was all over the radio. Heck for all you old school eastsiders, there was the old Freedom Park on Bonanza/Pecos..

I thought he did Ridgely dirty by ditching him.

I give it a pure 10/10 Review.

so if anyone has any documentary recommendations, lemme know.

I got Netflix, HBO err max these days.
There are better docs.
Queens, ACDC, Modern Talking

There are better docs.
Queens, ACDC, Modern Talking
I saw the Queen Doc with my mother in theaters before Covid. Went and bought all the Queen songs for her. Mercury, RIP is like my dad’s age.

Some of it was good some of it was bad, I can’t remember which.

Anyways, I was gonna sing UNV’s “so in love with you at Karaoke but it conked out but instead went to sing some Wham! Not careless whisper..

I help out at a local high school in their training room.

I saw a half Indian half Mexican kid totally rocking the George Michael look. Had the haircut, the blond highlights, the five o clock shadow, even the ear ring. He looked exactly like him. I was surprised to see a high school kid trying to do that look of all things!
Dude, you have to have mad blow dryer skills when rocking those 80’s haircuts..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT