ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread OSU

Hajj doesn't seem to be able to hit the long ball
He’s put a few in his receivers hands in the end zone and they haven’t held onto the ball. Hajj has definitely not thrown it as well as he can this game but his receivers haven’t helped him either. We should be up by 17.

Do we have a TE or is that just not a player once we get inside the 20... good grief we run WR screens when the TE could be wide open on RPO

Cain is a disappointment he never makes a tough catch and has some drops on top of it. How about going up for the ball instead of just waiting for it?

Hajj has missed throws today this is more what I saw in the Campbell games.

Reactions: rebel5280
He’s put a few in his receivers hands in the end zone and they haven’t held onto the ball. Hajj has definitely not thrown it as well as he can this game but his receivers haven’t helped him either. We should be up by 17.
LONG BALL. Not limited to this game. But he did hit Cain in stride this last drive.

Cain is a disappointment he never makes a tough catch and has some drops on top of it. How about going up for the ball instead of just waiting for it?

Hajj has missed throws today this is more what I saw in the Campbell games.
Yeah, really limits our play calls because the only 2 WRs we trust are White and DeJesus.. Cain was supposed to be another option but his hands aren't great

Reactions: Boston Rebel 2
Nice call for a TD. I was thinking the same as OSU that we were gonna run it. Marion needs to do more of that and involve more of our offensive threats.

OSU run game was a good warm up for Jeanty. Were definitely gonna give up a bunch of yards to him, just can’t be overwhelming.