ADVERTISEMENT

Offseason has been fun

ricovegas

UNLV Hall of Fame
Feb 18, 2008
Sunny Southern California, Newport Beach
Sam I am and others love the reports. Gentlemen I think there are good times ahead my word we have two quality qb's in Armani and now Max. The new coaches coming in that tells me they believe this thing can get going. The complex and stadium concessions by the Raiders we just keep getting good news.
Boy I hope we play good situational defense especially on 3rd down. This football team has got to be the one to get us in P5 also I like the local kids giving UNLV a shot plus the O line could be all guys from Las Vegas that's just great.

Last edited:
Sam I am and others love the reports. Gentlemen I think there are good times ahead my word we have two quality qb's in Armani and now Max. The new coaches coming in that tells me they believe this thing can get going. The complex and stadium concessions by the Raiders we just keep getting good news.
Boy I hope we play good situational defense especially on 3rd down. This football team has got to be the one to get us in P5 also I like the local kids giving UNLV a shot plus the O line could be all guys from Las Vegas that's just great.
[cheers]

With all the changes, there's reason for optimism. I just hope it doesn't go all to sh!t with a bad S&C season again. We need guys to be strong, fast, and in shape, unlike last year.

Reactions: Sam-I-am
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT