ADVERTISEMENT

O'connor de-commits

Rebel Chi-girl

Lottery Pick
Aug 29, 2003
Henderson, NV
Huntington Beach 3 star 2018 QB Griffin O'Connor just announced he is de-committing from UNLV. He verbally committed about 2 months ago. We still have 3 star QB Stacy Connor from Texas.

We had too many talented QBs on the roster. You can't keep them all. Especially with Rodgers seemingly having the position on lock for 4 more years. We aint a football powerfhouse...yet ;) can't expect talented players to come here just to sit the bench.

Dcut .... I will admit you have seen more live action of Armani than I have, so this is just asking your opinion.
Just from watching practices Armani has been good enough for you to consider him a lock at starter?

I realize he is getting all the reps with first team but in your opinion has he separated himself from Stanton in fall camp?

Just trying to gauge from somebody who has seen practices how excited you are about Armani's performance so far.

Lol, I haven't seen any or Armani. I live in Houston.

I'm drawing my opinion based on the other Rebels Netters primarily that have seen him live over the past 2 seasons in camp/practices. That and the fact that Sanchez named him the starter this season.

Bull has probably seen him in action the most first hand. Though the fall camp/practices have mostly been off limits in my understanding.

Take this with a grain of salt. I only went to one practice. It happened to be the one that Sanchez was very disappointed with. Lets just say it wasn't Armani's best day. He looked like a freshman. To be fair, it wasn't Palandech's best day either. Though as a whole, the offense moved without the qb having a good day. It was liking seeing a Lamborghni backfire and sputter off the line. The talent and noise is definitely there, but there was a hiccup.

I still think Armani will be fine.

Lol, I haven't seen any or Armani. I live in Houston.

I'm drawing my opinion based on the other Rebels Netters primarily that have seen him live over the past 2 seasons in camp/practices. That and the fact that Sanchez named him the starter this season.

Bull has probably seen him in action the most first hand. Though the fall camp/practices have mostly been off limits in my understanding.

Sorry got you mixed up with someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT