ADVERTISEMENT

NO WAY JOSE

I am pretty sure its not hard to find 40 + P5 teams that LOOK better than us..

If you watch us play .....
- the "EYE TEST" ?

we are no where close to what a Top 25 team looks like.
Whenever we do get ranked - I want to feel like we are deserving of the ranking and feel like we earned it -

right now you can say we are in first place - but only someone with severe delusion could think that this team is the best in its conference.

We are benefitting from a weak early schedule. If we play like we did last night, we may not win another game this season.

This is the worst 6-1 team I have ever seen. We have a Record that is NOT indicative of our ability- It is Pure FOOLS gold. This team has holes all thru it.

WE will go bowling- but it wont be with momentum.

We should all Enjoy-

I think last nights comeback may be the HIGH point of the SEASON-
Rather be the worst 6-1 team ever than hear coaches say we're the best 1-6 team in the nation. That's the BS they said for years. " They are better than their record".

Because good teams never have a bad half or trail in games or have to win as time expires? Ever?

Otherwise I agree with the rest.

I'll even acknowledge the kicker part as being true.
Point was that they should not be satisfied (as this successful coaching staff won’t let happen) and work on getting better for this second half of conference. Needless to say, we play like that first half against FSU or AF and it would be ugly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT