ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Sherry?

no offense to Nick Sherry but do we want him to?

He was very very turnover prone (so is Decker I know). And he quit on his teammates.

If I am not mistaken, didn't we red-shirt a kid this year who is supposed to be pretty talented?

I believe Decker could turn things around in the right system, he was very capable at the junior college level, I think he can well at D1. Not expecting the same numbers he had at JuCo but definitely better than he showed last year. And if he doesn't perform put in the red shirt freshman, I don't think anyone is expecting next year to be very good anyway.

Nick didn't quit on his teammates. The coaches quit on him. Why aren't you as hard on Scoggins who quit on his teammates twice?!

Originally posted by LinemanHit:
Nick didn't quit on his teammates. The coaches quit on him. Why aren't you as hard on Scoggins who quit on his teammates twice?!
Probably because this thread wasnt about Scroggins but was about Sherry.

This post was edited on 12/14 1:37 PM by rebswin2

I am not trying to get into an argument with anyone here.

I didnt talk about Scoggins because the thread wasnt about him.

If I am wrong about Sherry I will gladly admit it. All I know is everything I heard/read showed he chose not to travel with the team to a road game and made that decision himself. if he was forced out by the coaches thats a different story. But if he had a place on the team still (even as a back up) and he still chose not to be part of the team then in my opinion he quit on his teammates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT