ADVERTISEMENT

Next 3 road games

With_a_Rebel_Yell

National Player of the Year
Nov 19, 2009
So our next three road games are at Kansas tomorrow, and then Boise and SDSU a few weeks from now. What does our record have to be for you to remain confident in this team?

It's easy to see a loss at Kansas. I think we had ought to beat this sagging Boise team and we have a shot at SDSU at their house. If we keep improving their is no reason to go 2-1. However, SDSU wouldn't be a bad loss. I just hope everyone doesn't get upset after losing games we are "supposed" to. We should be happy with the great
Improvements so far.

2-1, Win both conference games and have a respectable showing at Kansas keeping it down to single digits....

May just be me, but I feel like we have a better shot at Kansas than we did at Wyoming. Not saying we will win, but I do think we end up 2-1 over the stretch of three roads.

I imagine MWC regular season champ will have 5 losses this season.

After tonight... You have to expect we can beat SDSU and BSU... both teams are horrendous in so many ways... SDSU lacks the offensive weapons against our long front line. And Boise has some issues of the own sans Drmic...KU, toss up... AFH hardest place in America to play at times... We'll see how that goes...

Originally posted by LocoRebel:
May just be me, but I feel like we have a better shot at Kansas than we did at Wyoming. Not saying we will win, but I do think we end up 2-1 over the stretch of three roads.

I imagine MWC regular season champ will have 5 losses this season. I said we match up better against KU than we do against Wyoming. Especially with the travel demands and the 7200 feet altitude. But the Phog and Arena Auditorium are two completely different places. I've had the displeasure of living in Kansas for a year and a half of my shitty shitty life. And I can tell you, there may be an abundance of retards in that state, but their stupidity goes a long way in helping them be loud and obnoxious in confined spaces.

You just said alot about yourself in two sentences. Glad you're not here anymore.

Wary, I think you are mistaking down to earth humility for retardation. Some of the finest humans I met were in Kansas. The do u cheats there seem tograduate, then move to vegas or la.

I met some nice people in Kansas. But the fake people outweighed the ones who were cool. I love Kansas City, MO but In terms of living in Overland Park, KS, I don't have a whole lot of good things to say about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT