ADVERTISEMENT

Offer New Offer- Nakita Lealao DT Laney CC

That would explain why Palandech is afraid to take a hit. I would be afraid of this guy too.

I think this figures as a DT in normal downs maybe DE in GL and short yardage.

I think heading into next year the interior of our DL is going to be one of the best in the conference. Mike Hughes has been particularly good this season.

Reactions: RebelinWA
Hughes has been exceptional I think he could make it in the next level with continued growth. The only other tackle that has been okay at the pass rush is Jason Fao. Wily is quick and will one day be good, but he needs seasoning and maybe another 20 pounds. Tuli is strong, but needed to lose some pig iron last spring to become faster.

This guy with a combination of Fao, Hughes, a beefed up Wily and the development of 6'6 310 freshman Amir Aziz could have the makings of a really strong and fast core D line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
We definitely need to find a way to put more pressure on the opposing QB's. Most of the time, they pretty much sit back and throw without any issue. We're doing a good job overall on defense, but it would be much easier if we could sack the QB several times a game, and get more consistent pressure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT