ADVERTISEMENT

New Mexico State

That's actually pretty funny.

Geoff Grammer has been on top of the NMSU stuff, per usual. Somehow effectively manages to cover both UNM and NMSU.

For some reason I like NMSU. What would be the issue with bringing them into the league with a similar deal to what they already have?
No disrespect to the school. It's a good school. I use to recruit electrical engineers from there in the 80's. But, their athletics add no value to our media contract. On the contrary I think it would hurt us.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
For some reason I like NMSU. What would be the issue with bringing them into the league with a similar deal to what they already have?

It's only like 50 miles? From UTEP. So essentially they overlap as media markets I believe. One has 700k people the other 100k. It would be redundancy. Nothing against NMSU but you go with the potential of 700k in viewers over the 100k.

He's been a good follow. Can be pretty funny at times as well.
GEEEEOUUUUFFFPPPHHGFF is a really nice guy. As levelheaded and objective as a homer beat writer can be. When I was still on twitter punto com he was one of my favorite follows and it was fun engaging with him.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT