ADVERTISEMENT

Nathan Jacobson committed to UNLV

Brings a good frame but his numbers in the shot put and discus would rate in the 300 range locally so I'm guessing he needs a lot of work in the weight room before he is ready to see the field. He had committed to Eastern Washington mid-season and he has good film with nice movement skills. His team was 3-7 on the year.

This post was edited on 1/21 7:53 AM by willlevi

Nate Jacobson

Looks like this staff is targeting OL that play with an edge or a bit of nasty. Easier to get a kid in the weight room and build up his body than to get guys to play hard or with attitude. You either have that in you or you dont. Jacobson has plenty of edge in his game.

I wouldnt expect any freshman to come in an play on the line with an exception of a very few across the country (that would get good results) .

Very much a diamond in the rough. Pretty decent speed for a big man and, if his footwork is pretty good as mentioned and has the dirtbag in him that this staff likes, this guy could turn out to be a pretty good catch. Man, this staff has me stoked!

This kid try to pile drives everyone in front of him? Shouldn't he be on defensive side?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT