ADVERTISEMENT

My favorite outcome of the night...

LasVegasReb

All American
Feb 16, 2005
Bellevue, WA
...was the happiness on these Rebels faces.

5607b66eeba62.image.jpg

I love how those guys are turning around the argument to being how amazing the Rebs are that they beat up an FCS from how they all predicted it would be a loss or 3 point win.

Once the Rebels start thumping MWC teams--and I'm beginning to believe they will--the naysayers will disappear and we'll start seeing respect grow for the program.

What a difference a Sanchez made. I have seen enough, time to lock our coaching staff for the long term.

Please lock the staff in for at least two years. Do whatever it takes to keep Belton, energy and effort seem to spout from every pore in his body. He seems to have ignited the team. I can't wait to see how the freshmen look their senior years with four- five years of Belton conditioning.

Please lock the staff in for at least two years. Do whatever it takes to keep Belton, energy and effort seem to spout from every pore in his body. He seems to have ignited the team. I can't wait to see how the freshmen look their senior years with four- five years of Belton conditioning.

I absolutely LOVE watching Belton interact with the team. His energy is contagious and has nothing but a positive impact on the team.

I absolutely LOVE watching Belton interact with the team. His energy is contagious and has nothing but a positive impact on the team.
And if anyone here doesn't know who Belton is, just watch our sideline, find the coach that is constantly motivating and hyping up the team, and you've found him.

Reactions: RebelinWA
I believe all of the assistants are under contract for the next two years.

Something that may work in our favor is that Cotton and Baer are further along in their careers. They are probably close to or beyond the point of having head coaching aspirations. If they are able to turn this thing around they may be inclined to stay. Garrison is a pretty young guy and probably has eyes on an OC job if not an eventual HC job. He will be tough to retain especially if we see drastic improvement these first 2 years. He was already well regarded as a coach/recruiter, and many thought he would be the holdover when Price took over Nebraska.

Belton is great. I think Sanchez really likes the energy he brings to the team. How many strength coaches do you see that animated on the side line.

What a difference a Sanchez made. I have seen enough, time to lock our coaching staff for the long term.
What I loved to hear was that the coaches were all almost to the tunnel on the north end when they realized that the team was gathering on the south end for the Tradition of the Fight Song and they SPRINTED the length of the field to the south end to sing by their sides. You can see Coach Sanchez in the mix at the back of the group!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT