ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs BYU

LVRebel2000

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2011
Las Vegas
Michigan is laying it on BYU. At halftime, Michigan is up 31-0 and BYU has a grand total of 62 total yards vs 317 to Michigan. That's good stuff, not only the BYU is getting beat, but that UNLV's defense was able to contain Michigan's offense much more effectively than BYU, who is a top 25 team.

Hopefully that defense will be on display tonight vs Idaho State. Let's go Rebels!

The Rebels are under rated. I like this. I want the community college of northern nevada, truckee meadow to think they have a clear and easy victory when we go there next week to take the cannon home.

I started watching this at the gym and had to continue when I got home. I feel really bad for B-Whine-U right now. (I'm hoping you couldn't hear my laughing while I typed that)

I'll admit that it is POSSIBLE that Michigan played conservative/un-enthusiastically against us, compared to against BYU, a top-25 team. But the fact that we bottled them up most of the day is encouraging regardless of their motivation. In years past... that's a 45-3 game, or something like that.

Yeah, it's possible. but our line, especially the defensive line, really held their own. If a team is way bigger and stronger than you, typically they'll still shove it down your throat, even if they're looking past you.

This is actually a very good sign to how UNLV is progressing. BYWho was a 5 point dog gets blown out and shut out. UNLV 33 point dog loses by 21.. Guys got some fight in them.

Im trying to not make any predictions until I see what happens tonight, but as bad as the MWC is and looking at how we have fared against NIU, UCLA and UM compared to how their other opponents have against thos schools I think we can win some games in this conference. Other than vs BSU we should have a chance to win any of the other games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT