ADVERTISEMENT

Memory lane....

Slapdad

National Player of the Year
May 28, 2003
Is that troll RebelRobert still on this board? I know he was banned years ago, but wasn't sure if he had weaseled his way back in. And what about the old school posters like UNLVStudent and RebelX?

Is that troll RebelRobert still on this board? I know he was banned years ago, but wasn't sure if he had weaseled his way back in. And what about the old school posters like UNLVStudent and RebelX?
No. He shows up now and then on MWCBoard.com. But you can always find him commenting on every LVRJ or Sun Rebel article.

Hate that guys.

Hard to imagine Twitter being a platform for such negativity. :sunglasses: Robert has been a dolt for decades....it’s sort of his thing. The other two used to have some solid posts though, but I haven’t seen them for years.

Robert is definitely a troll; that's how he gets his kicks. But - BUT - he does make the occasional valid argument. He just doesn't know how to express it without creating a dumpster fire. He's UNLVs Donald Trump.

That summer before we played at Arkansas (after we beat Arkansas in the LV Bowl) was the best on the football forum. UNLVStudentgov and Rebzilla would troll the Arkansas fans. RebelX is around with a different name (for years) normally on the Confidential Board.

RR is a serious troll. 100% negative. If the Rebs beat USC he would have something negative to say. I believe his issues are serious and deep seated....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT