at Air Force Loss They looked good at Michigan
Utah St Toss up slight edge to USU

For the rest

Hawaii Win These rainbows never win in Vegas
BYU Toss up slight edge to BYU
At Fresno Toss up. Slight edge to FSU being at
home
At UNM Probably a Loss.
At unr They did look good for a while at Northwestern. But it will all be falling apart by then. The cannon comes back to Vegas on a cold afternoon...

If they can get some wins late in the year they could become bowl eligible...

Reactions: colonelreb
I think the most important stretch of games is Utah State, @Fresno, and Hawaii. With a win against SJSU and lose against SDSU and Air Force would put us at 2-4 going into that stretch of games. We finish those games 2-1(very possible) we would be 4-5 with 3 games left. We lose to BYU and we would then have to win two conference road games to be bowl eligible. As frustrating as this season has been so far, we can still realistically expect a win against SJSU and to finish the USU, FSU, and Hawaii stretch 2-1(or even 3-0). Also if we have to win 2 road games to be bowl eligible I still think this team can do that. It all needs to start against SJSU this week. I would like to not only see them win but would like to see them put them away, never let them get close, etc(kinda like we did against Idaho).

Very good points. They had chances to put Howard away. Just a lot of new guys on defense. I think they are making progress though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT