ADVERTISEMENT

LMU

Buffel

Starter
Apr 16, 2019
Does anyone care about the game with Loyola Marymount tonight? I can remember when they were hugh contest. My how things have changed

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Might swing by after a Christmas party. Tough to get up for the program. It has a rather large mountain to climb to regain the interest of this town. Pretty sure first-time head coaches and low-budget strategies isn’t gonna do it. Hope CKK proves me wrong. Love to see him as a long-time head coach if he can get it going but my faith and patience has just about reached bottom.

Not into attending games anymore and can’t watch on tv so I’ll find out from X if we’ve won.

Before anyone torches me for not attending games, be a season ticket holder for 20 years (some during the entire Menzies era when every OOC game was a home game… twice per week for two months gets to be a lot when you’re trying to work, too) then I’ll listen.

Dude that’s a hell to the no.

The feeling of ultimate highs with the women’s team then back down to earth for men’s basketball? Too much of a crash

Not into attending games anymore and can’t watch on tv so I’ll find out from X if we’ve won.

Before anyone torches me for not attending games, be a season ticket holder for 20 years (some during the entire Menzies era when every OOC game was a home game… twice per week for two months gets to be a lot when you’re trying to work, too) then I’ll listen.
Bad bad bad fan. You don’t attend anymore and you talk poorly about the Rebels online. YOU are the only reason the Rebels struggle. You and the fake fans like you! And that you say it on a forum like this, that’s the other reason. Online sites. All you fake fans gather together and spew lies about the Rebels! Suck it up, buttercup. They are thiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to turning the corner and all you can do is cry. You’re mad the Rebels aren’t quite good enough to make the NCAA tournament? Did you ever stop to think that if you and other fake fans like you actually stopped bitching and attended the games and cheered like crazy, the Rebels would have made the tournament the past 10 years straight.

You know what? You’re probably the kind of fake fan that has extra tickets that you bought and you give them to other fake fans so they don’t have to pay. Right? RIGHT? You make me sick to my stomach. If you don’t give those tickets away, then those fake fans looking for handouts would have to pay for tickets. Don’t you see? That extra money helps UNLV. With that extra money, UNLV could upgrade from a 44 inch plasma screen to a 60 inch Ultra HD 8K in the locker room. But nooooooooo! You have to ruin every single thing you can when it comes to the Rebels. With fans like you, who needs enemies?

Wow, this is the first time I stepped into the basketball forum… to ask if this game is streamed anywhere, because I was surprised to not see it on the MWN or ESPN+… etc.
I was expecting I might see a hot mess over here… you did not disappoint, wow!

• Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
It's streaming on some obscure paywall site in 2023... why... who thought that was a good idea? Honestly they might make 100 bucks tonight but who is paying 20$ to watch UNLV lose or underwhelm...

Last edited:

Wow thanks YouTube. Nobody literally wants to tune into dog shit.

Since the kicker is in his last year, we will need to find a new kicker!

Exactly the same for me except I was only a season ticket holder for about 10+ years.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Is it too early to start fundraising for Jay Wright? Like can we put up billboards around his house? Seriously I'd do everything we could to get him to UNLV, even if it was for 2 years...

Reactions: RebelSoldat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT