ADVERTISEMENT

Let the shakeup of CFB begin!@

Just what we needed... another big shakeup up and down CFB. Im guess Dabo goes to Bama, which leaves Clemson open, and the fun begins... So where does Marion end up at? LOL

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Just what we needed... another big shakeup up and down CFB. Im guess Dabo goes to Bama, which leaves Clemson open, and the fun begins... So where does Marion end up at? LOL
yeah, who knows how this all plays out. I know nothing of the Bama situation in general, but they have the money to get almost anyone they want. Obviously, a trickle down from there as coaches get poached. Hopefully we escape this round

Reactions: bcvegaspt
A friend of mine forwarded this...

Buyouts for potential Alabama head coach candidates (what Bama would have to pay to get the ability to hire them away from current job)
Dan Lanning -- $20 million
Kalen DeBoer -- $12 million
Dabo Swinney -- $7.5 million
James Franklin -- $6 million
Mike Norvell -- $4 million

Urban Meyer?

Not likely, but maybe they'll bring in Pete Carroll who was just fired by the Seahawks. He used to be at USC and did pretty well there. He's getting old now though (72), so probably not likely.

Kiffin, Sark? Sark kinda makes some sense since he's cleaned up and it would be a huge "Welcome to the SEC" for Texas. Plus, can't stand Texas so...

Reactions: LINEBACKER_U
That guy is the ultimate "throw .... against a wall and see if it sticks" type. Makes Waddilove seem like a passive guesser.
I need clicks, look at me, I’m the man, give me props, than you for the likes, the follows, the love, thank you all so much. I’ll throw more giddy bs out there to make you feel warm and fuzzy even though it’s all lies. Just love me.

Goes back to their lonely computer and keeps clicking. No friends to hang out with. No calls coming in.

Their social life is their full life.

Sad.

I'm not friends with him at all. We actually don't get along. That being said, I won't reveal what is going on with him. I will say that he's not focusing on Twitter, any other website, etc.
Same, not a fan but hope it all works out for the guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT