ADVERTISEMENT

Late offer to '18 DB/RB DJ Johnson Jr.

BleedRebelRed90

All American
Oct 10, 2013
As UNLV is the first offer for D.J. Johnson Jr. there is a good chance he ends up here. I would suspect he is being recruited more as a DB.

[URL='https://twitter.com/dmacckk_21']DJ ‏@dmacckk_21

God told me to never lose faith. I'm Blessed and Humbled to say that I've received my first opportunity to play football at UNLV! #nextchapter

DSa0NOvVoAAI_aK.jpg

DSa0NOcVAAEgois.jpg

DSa0NOcVQAEBz8u.jpg

DSa0NOeVoAAp1Nn.jpg

6:37 PM - 31 Dec 2017[/URL]

If he is a safety, 4.64 is plenty good enough for speed. I remember Jamaal Brimmer being slower than molasses 4.7+ but he was still a pretty good safety for us years ago.

If he is a safety, 4.64 is plenty good enough for speed. I remember Jamaal Brimmer being slower than molasses 4.7+ but he was still a pretty good safety for us years ago.

You may be right. You can't teach size, speed or heart. But, speed is always good. He does have good size. I just really like guys on either side of the ball that have speed. :cheers2:

Speed is definitely a big plus. However, if that speed takes him to the wrong place then it is all for naught. Need to be able to read, diagnose and go to the correct place, too.

Well we are a football school now!

If Sanchez hasn’t closed spring practice to the public like he did in the fall I will be there and doing some write ups.

Agreed. Can't wait. Still looking for some Hey Rebs and other info to chew on. Wish I could be there but I am in Texas. I get out for 1-2 games per year and 1 road game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT