ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky, Greatest team of all time?

unlv91

UNLV Hall of Fame
Apr 18, 2010
I'm not taking any wagers but nobody is going to touch them! Even if they beat themselves they have to much talent to not over come it.

Premature supposition. TBD.

FWIW- Vegas bookmakers have '91 UNLV squad favored by 6 vs. this Kentucky squad.

That Cincy Zone was sick in the 1st half. Everyone was on there same page. No breakdowns until their dude hurt his back.

Can't tell you how happy I am to know the addsmakers would have that UNLV team favored. No matter what anybody says or what happens I know the people that matter consider us better than Kentucky.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

There will never be a better team than the UNLV 1990-91 team. That team was better than the team that won the National Championship the year before. Remember that the 1990-91 team was beat pretty much everybody by 20+ points. The 79 to 77 loss to Duke was a huge upset.

The 1990-91 UNLV team likely would have been favored by 5 to ten points (just my opinion, I'm not a bookmaker) over the 1989-90 UNLV team beat beat Duke 103 to 73 in the Championship game.

Because of all the one-and-done players nowadays, there will NEVER be a team that is better than what we had in 1990-91.

Kentucky has barely squeaked by a few times this year. It's not about their perfect record; it's about our dominance over EVERY team, except for that one bad game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT