ADVERTISEMENT

Kent St is beating Howard ugh

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Kent St is currently beating Howard ugh... Let's hope the defense tackles well today.

Last edited:
Kent St is currently beating Howard ugh... Let's hope the defense tackles well today.
But Howard is pretty good. The quarterback shares Cam's DNA. They're a lot better than people think. And it really wasn't that big of an upset when you think about it because we should have been a 30 point favorite instead of 45 and then it wouldn't be considered the biggest college football upset of all time.

Yeah. That's sarcasm. Not really. Some people bought that schpeil.

Reactions: Don-F
But Howard is pretty good. The quarterback shares Cam's DNA. They're a lot better than people think. And it really wasn't that big of an upset when you think about it because we should have been a 30 point favorite instead of 45 and then it wouldn't be considered the biggest college football upset of all time.

Yeah. That's sarcasm. Not really. Some people bought that schpeil.

There are people on here trying to sugarcoat things. Howard barely won two FCS games last year lol...

Reactions: 1Tripoda
There are people on here trying to sugarcoat things. Howard barely won two FCS games last year lol...
... yes... that was last year... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:...
oh... and Howard is winning now... with a Newton TD. Still a lot of game left either way
It does make me question or D a little more, but Newton and a couple others on their team are very talented.

Reactions: mvvsmith
... yes... that was last year... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:...
oh... and Howard is winning now... with a Newton TD. Still a lot of game left either way
It does make me question or D a little more, but Newton and a couple others on their team are very talented.

It was just to big of a turnover on defense... They have 9 new guys. Ugh...

how often do you see a team win after a gigantic upset the week before. Let downs happen so often. I expected the opposite effect on the Rebels. Didn't expect the blowout, but I took the Rebels in this one. I forgot to look at the Howard line. Probably a good spot.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
This is another funny thread.

Bottom line is Howard beat one FBS team and lost to another by 7 points. They aren't a 2-9 team.

And don't forget that Kent State had film to watch.

I won't even go through ALL the miscues from our week one... but give Howard a fumble-6 in this Kent State game (and take 3 points from Kent State) and whaddya know, they win today too.

Trust me, in still pissed about the loss last week. A game like today makes it even worse, that we are sitting at 1-1 rather than 2-0, but it is what it is. We shot ourselves one too many times in the foot last week to win. Didn't get steamrolled by a terrible FCS team as so many seem to want to believe.

Last edited:
This is another funny thread.

Bottom line is Howard beat one FBS team and lost to another by 7 points. They aren't a 2-9 team.

And don't forget that Kent State had film to watch.

I won't even go through ALL the miscues from our week one... but give Howard a fumble-6 in this Kent State game (and take 3 points from Kent State) and whaddya know, they win today too.

Trust me, in still pissed about the loss last week. A game like today makes it even worse, that we are sitting at 1-1 rather than 2-0, but it is what it is. We shot ourselves one too many times in the foot last week to win. Didn't get steamrolled by a terrible FCS team as so many seem to want to believe.

Yeah. It is kind of pointless to argue how good or bad some FCS team is. If we can beat SJSU we have a chance to go 500...

Reactions: s89103
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT