ADVERTISEMENT

John Jackson III

reagan21

Rebel Legend
Sep 8, 2009
What have you guys heard about Jackson? It's down to 3 teams. Us, Nebraska and Iowa State. He's coming here this weekend for an official and the other two next weekend. He's a 3/4 star WR who will also be drafted in the MLB this season. I wonder if that's why larger schools cooled on him.

He'd be a huge commitment and further solidify our WR corps as the best in the MWC. Absolutely stacked.

Any news?

Not sure about the relation to for UNLV coach but he is the son of John Jackson who played at USC.

What have you guys heard about Jackson? It's down to 3 teams. Us, Nebraska and Iowa State. He's coming here this weekend for an official and the other two next weekend. He's a 3/4 star WR who will also be drafted in the MLB this season. I wonder if that's why larger schools cooled on him.

He'd be a huge commitment and further solidify our WR corps as the best in the MWC. Absolutely stacked.

Any news?
The Clones think that they are in the lead but the Clones don't have a D1 baseball team any more.
If he doesn't go to MLB, he wants to play baseball & football in college.
I think that we have a lead over the Clones because we do have D1 baseball.
The Huskers think that they have the lead because of their facilities, Husker baseball and he likes baseball coach Darrin Erstad. However, the last WR spot in this Husker class may be taken before his visit.
It's too bad that he will go to Nebraska and see their facilities after he takes his visit here but we need to just keep fighting.

The Clones think that they are in the lead but the Clones don't have a D1 baseball team any more.
If he doesn't go to MLB, he wants to play baseball & football in college.
I think that we have a lead over the Clones because we do have D1 baseball.
The Huskers think that they have the lead because of their facilities, Husker baseball and he likes baseball coach Darrin Erstad. However, the last WR spot in this Husker class may be taken before his visit.
It's too bad that he will go to Nebraska and see their facilities after he takes his visit here but we need to just keep fighting.
A little follow up on Jackson in relation to Nebraska. Nebraska currently has one WR spot open. Nebraska has two highly ranked "Athletes" taking their OVs to Lincoln this weekend. Either one could play WR. On the following weekend, they have another WR visiting who is higher ranked than Jackson. Clearly, Nebraska wants Jackson because their new OC just had an in home visit with Jackson and Jackson loved it such that one of the best prognosticators on 247 gave his prediction that Jackson would be a Husker.

In short, looks like UNLV is still in it but it may go down to the wire.

I really thought he was going to commit here, oh well I guess we are not ready for high caliber athletes

He took a USC preferred walk on instead. We don't need to beat the USC's of the world, we need to beat BSU, oregon St., Utah, etc....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT