ADVERTISEMENT

Jerrae Williams

I'll put it like this since everyone will sugarcoat it.

Many of the players that have transferred or that will be transferring and havent made it public yet were shown the door (not in a disrespectful way or anything like that). Just like Magazu.

Convos about Davis are being had right now too I'm told, but I have no first hand knowledge of this.

Cam Jenkins was not pushed out.

I'm guessing that the new unannounced depth coming in is part of the reason behind this...
Maybe but I think it shows that the staff isn’t going to be reactionary and just going to go ahead and find the best guys for the team. Staff didn’t even tell JM he’s the starter the whole season. They want competition and guys earning their spots.

Reactions: rebel5280
Maybe but I think it shows that the staff isn’t going to be reactionary and just going to go ahead and find the best guys for the team. Staff didn’t even tell JM he’s the starter the whole season. They want competition and guys earning their spots.
I wonder how the DB room felt while the 2 new additions were visiting during bowl game prep...

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Obviously some guys opted out of the bowl, so there’s your answer.
Jenkins was leaving any way. This had nothing to do with the 2 coming in. But I'm talking about Moten, Elad, Ricky, etc. They had to have felt like shit lol

I wonder how the DB room felt while the 2 new additions were visiting during bowl game prep...
It couldn't have been a surprise, you had Jenkins, Hackett, and Frazier already in the transfer portal...and clearly someone else on the fence. The room flat out needs more talent--but Cam and Williams sting a bit as they were some of the players I had hope for real development from.

No matter what, it was a position of need.

Reactions: LocoRebel
It couldn't have been a surprise, you had Jenkins, Hackett, and Frazier already in the transfer portal...and clearly someone else on the fence. The room flat out needs more talent--but Cam and Williams sting a bit as they were some of the players I had hope for real development from.

No matter what, it was a position of need.
Jenkins was leaving regardless. His camp used this year as a tryout year for Baylor.

Frazier from NC State transferred out too? We wasted a scholly on him this year tbh. He was either injured or riding the pine at NC State.

But I agree, we need an infusion of talent on the back end.

Reactions: LocoRebel and Couev
I'll put it like this since everyone will sugarcoat it.

Many of the players that have transferred or that will be transferring and havent made it public yet were shown the door (not in a disrespectful way or anything like that). Just like Magazu.

Convos about Davis are being had right now too I'm told, but I have no first hand knowledge of this.

Cam Jenkins was not pushed out.
Davis shouldn’t be brought back either.

Personally, I don’t get why the CBs and safeties isn’t one position coach. They seem integrated to me.

I am fine with whoever leaves on the Defense. I really trust that coach Odom will replace them with a quality player out of the portal. I wish our NIL had more $$$ to offer Potential recruits.

Reactions: rebel5280
I am fine with whoever leaves on the Defense. I really trust that coach Odom will replace them with a quality player out of the portal. I wish our NIL had more $$$ to offer Potential recruits.
It’s hope you and I have but how?

NIL isn't the only reason kids transfer...
Theres what like a thousand guys in the portal, not all are leaving their current teams because they think they can grab a few more bucks... we're talking opportunity to start on a team that's staff talks about making a playoff next year... just because they're in portal doesn't mean you have to have a ton of money to land talent. There's opportunity to start now, or be in a City like Las Vegas.. that's what backup or package 4 stars might look at and see as opportunity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT