ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Catalon SS from Arkansas is in the portal.

I'm not expecting AA Insid....I mean Coach Odom...to bring any Arkansas guys with him. It's a lot to ask a coach to bring SEC talent to the MWC. Not saying it can't happen, just say I'm not expecting it.

I'm not expecting AA Insid....I mean Coach Odom...to bring any Arkansas guys with him. It's a lot to ask a coach to bring SEC talent to the MWC. Not saying it can't happen, just say I'm not expecting it.
Guys that end up not being SEC talent sure, we have had a few over the years transfer to UNLV but guys that are actually SEC talent aren’t coming to UNLV.

Not necessarily, Reno has 3 transfers from Oregon which constitues our highest rated recruiting class ever. I have no idea how this transfer portal is going to shake out.

Reactions: 220reb
Not necessarily, Nevada has 3 transfers from Oregon which constitues our highest rated recruiting class ever. I have no idea how this transfer portal is going to shake out.
As a long time Oregon season ticket holder you got 3 guys that should be ok for you, none are game changers even for Reno. All were buried on the UO depth chart. Dollars is pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT