ADVERTISEMENT

Offer Jakori Morgan

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
WR out of Houston Texas

1. jakori morgan‏@jmojakori 25m25 minutes ago

Blessed to receive an offer from UNLV !!!! #GoRebelspic.twitter.com/ATT2lRJccG

C8wsva3VwAAvwrQ.jpg

Kid has wheels and adjusts really well to the ball. I was hoping our QB commit would know him from possibly being in the same area, but Morgan is from the Dallas area and Connor from the Houston area.

Rivals shows him as also having offers from Army, Houston, McNeese St, Kansas St, and Oregon St. We can compete with those guys.

Kid has wheels and adjusts really well to the ball. I was hoping our QB commit would know him from possibly being in the same area, but Morgan is from the Dallas area and Connor from the Houston area.

Rivals shows him as also having offers from Army, Houston, McNeese St, Kansas St, and Oregon St. We can compete with those guys.

You mentioned this in another thread. If Army (Or any of the other academies) are looking at you, you probably have your s#!% together.)

Reactions: RebelinWA
I recruited for a service academy for a hot minute back in the day. Its not easy to get in at all. Need to be super athletic, and smart. Every academy is STEM based. The application process takes a year and a half in most cases if not more. I ll take this kid just because army wants him. They know what they want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT