ADVERTISEMENT

Is this a compliment to UNLV?

Wouldn't say it is a compliment per-say but if he keeps getting offers it would say that UNLV is able to locate talent before others have.

I am glad that he was recruited with his teammate which make it less likely that either one of them would change their mind and leave for another school. Bundling appears to be a strong way of getting better recruits to UNLV.

I am glad that he was recruited with his teammate which make it less likely that either one of them would change their mind and leave for another school. Bundling appears to be a strong way of getting better recruits to UNLV.

Agree, Vegas kids getting really vocal on social media about sticking together and staying home as well.

Compliment is a good way to put it, we just want to keep the home talent secret until they are signed! [banana]

I have looked at the schedule for UNLV and would not be at all surprised if they start the season of at 3-1. A winning season could do wonders for UNLV recruiting.

The good news is half that desert pine roster might be hopping on since most of them were offered. Got to thank Hough for being a great ambassador. We lock up one or two more of those kids, and we'll never lose a single one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT