ADVERTISEMENT

Impressive Freshmen

reblife702

Starter
Jun 8, 2024
Running Back Greg Burrell and Safety Kela Moore have been impressive. They've been on campus since January so they have a leg up, but they have been showing out nonetheless. The secondary room is filled right now but we wouldn't be surprised if Greg has a similar year to Jaiden or even a bigger impact by seasons end.

Running Back Greg Burrell and Safety Kela Moore have been impressive. They've been on campus since January so they have a leg up, but they have been showing out nonetheless. The secondary room is filled right now but we wouldn't be surprised if Greg has a similar year to Jaiden or even a bigger impact by seasons end.
I really enjoy getting these glimpses of how our guys are doing. Thanks for doing this. I can't wait for the new season to get here.

I really enjoy getting these glimpses of how our guys are doing. Thanks for doing this. I can't wait for the new season to get here.
Normally, when I hear that an offensive player looks good in practice I assume/know that our defense sucks, and that is the reason that the player is shining. While I'm still in 'wait-and-see' mode about our defense, I'm not as timid to accept the expectations as I have been previously.

Normally, when I hear that an offensive player looks good in practice I assume/know that our defense sucks, and that is the reason that the player is shining. While I'm still in 'wait-and-see' mode about our defense, I'm not as timid to accept the expectations as I have been previously.
I think our defense can be pretty good. With having what looks to be a stacked secondary really helps the front 6-7 do work. Of course that works both ways.
I am concerned about the run defense, since that can big lapses at times last year.

I think our defense can be pretty good. With having what looks to be a stacked secondary really helps the front 6-7 do work. Of course that works both ways.
I am concerned about the run defense, since that can big lapses at times last year.
Hopefully our new touted freshman LB helps with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT