ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Recruiting!

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
I have noticed that UNLV is a mile in front of the rest of the MWC in regards to recruiting. UNLV has 9 recruits with an average rating of 2.89 while the next closest is SJSU with 4 recruits and a 2.5 rating. BSU has 6 recruits with a 2.17 rating. I get the feeling that if UNLV can have another great season, then they will leave the rest of the conference in the dust in regards to recruiting. Number 1 priority is to keep Odom!

These kids are really good. I mean really good. That RB from TX is ridiculously good.. Hayden Anderson is another..Parker Meese. Another wow

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Reno has the most commits but falls into the bottom half of that list, as only 2 are 3-star. Looks like Choate needs numbers and he'll see if he can develop them later.
Reminds me of the Hauck recruit strategy. Quantity and size, didn’t care about their football iq.

If UNLV can have another good season and go to another bowl game this season, then it will be all over for the rest of the MWC in 2025. The impact of recruiting based on Odom and his first season at UNLV has already put UNLV firmly in first place for 2025, and it can only get better if he continues to win and improve the program.

Beyond just recruiting, there is also the future impact of game attendance which took a notable jump last season, with expectations that it will take another jump for the 2024 season. It isn't out of line for UNLV to be looking at 30K plus attendance for games with a good start to the season.

Domino number one is to beat Houston!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT