1. Damien McDaniel
2. Devin Green
3. Max Mogelson
4. Kahekili Pa'ao'ao
5. Greg Burrell
6. Hank Purvis
7. Jae Beasley
8. Tre Fulton
I'm not sure about Kela Moore. He's been flirting with the idea of staying home since the commitment. Its a matter of if they have space.

Haven't heard anything from Charles Correa, but I believe he is locked in.

Kayden McGee: Up in the air right now

Pretty confident about Nijrell Eason

Toby Moore said he was signing and tagged some coaches. Hearing theres some smoke with other schools though. Im leaning towards him signing.

Jaylen Allen should be signing with us. I'm 90 percent sure.

Dylan Drummond and Amare should also sign, but havent confirmed.

Fill in the blanks for me. I know I've missed some.

Here is the list from 247. I don't know how accurate it is. There are some names you didn't list.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I know for a school like us the action from the portal is on the down low for obvious reasons but we need to be heavy in the transfer portal for our biggest needs OL, DL, DE, CB and LB’s. We need upgrades elsewhere too but this team as is or getting only slightly better does not bode well for us against the upper echelon of the MWC, see Fresneck and the last 2 games we played. We have to be able to compete with the top programs because this year’s schedule ain’t happening next season so I hope the action in the portal is fast and furious and in our favor! I wish we could get a preview on who they are talking to?

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Here is the list from 247. I don't know how accurate it is. There are some names you didn't list.

I wasnt talking about who is committed as I know who is, but was hoping for people to fill me in if I missed on a kid saying he was going to sign with UNLV. But thank you for linking this Meister!

I wasnt talking about who is committed as I know who is, but was hoping for people to fill me in if I missed on a kid saying he was going to sign with UNLV. But thank you for linking this Meister!
Sound like Dec 20th will be an interesting day.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT