ADVERTISEMENT

I'm forced to listen on the radio...

Rebelious1

Rebel Legend
Silver Member
Mar 4, 2004
Langer and Herring are absolutely brutal. No player identification. No down and yardage. Horrible.

Pretty sure the buckeyes could put their practice squad on the field and cover the spread in this game. Absolutely horrific

This is a sure sign that UNLV defense has not improved at all. This game is just as bad as the blowout loss to Tenn years ago.

I am just checking in on the scores here since I don't want to go to ESPN, twitter, radio, etc and get even more depressed. From the little I did watch, I had the feeling from the first minute that UNLV went into this game expecting to get blown out, and have played that way.

I am just checking in on the scores here since I don't want to go to ESPN, twitter, radio, etc and get even more depressed. From the little I did watch, I had the feeling from the first minute that UNLV went into this game expecting to get blown out, and have played that way.
I don't understand expecting to lose. I'm not saying you are wrong. But I don't get it. You're supposed to be a competitor. Giving in before anything transpires doesn't add up. I'm not a rah, rah, let's win one for the gipper... or if you believe, you can. But I do feel that if you think you can't, you certainly won't. And we've had too much of that around here in our major sports.

While I understand that UNLV is badly out maned, I expected to see more of a fight. Maybe they will find a way with a combination of OSU backing off and calming down to at least make the game semi respectable.

Your not seeing this since your on radio. But Ohio State fans look much happier watching their team at home than Rebel Football fans watching at SBS.

First year for Herring. So far not to bad. A little earnest, which is to be expected. Langer is a walking snoozeball. Always got off guard and behind on the plays.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I can live with 54-21.

Something you don't think about going into a game like this is the dominance in the 3rd phase of the game: special teams. Their kicker was amazing, great kicks high, and right to the goal line/1 yard line every time. Their coverage was on us right when we caught it. We had terrible field position all day. Not to mention the field position after we forced the TOs.

On to SJSU. Now things get interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT