ADVERTISEMENT

Idaho Prediction Thread

Rebels get a chance to showcase their offensive improvement this week. Still, our defense gives up some big plays:

Idaho 28
UNLV 52

UNLV 63 Idaho 14 This team was blown out by a weak Washington St. team and is only slightly better than Idaho St. UNLV also has a lot to prove to the fans and nation after the way they played verse CMU in the second half. Idaho is the same team that lost to Washington St. Washington St. lost to a lower division EWU. You can say all you want about EWU being a good team, but the simple fact is you can't lose to a lower division team unless you are coach Hauck.

The only win for Idaho was over Montana St. Montana St. struggled to beat Bryant????? Montana St. is not even a good team at the lower division.

UNLV 63 Idaho 14 This team was blown out by a weak Washington St. team and is only slightly better than Idaho St. UNLV also has a lot to prove to the fans and nation after the way they played verse CMU in the second half. Idaho is the same team that lost to Washington St. Washington St. lost to a lower division EWU. You can say all you want about EWU being a good team, but the simple fact is you can't lose to a lower division team unless you are coach Hauck.

The only win for Idaho was over Montana St. Montana St. struggled to beat Bryant????? Montana St. is not even a good team at the lower division.

I hope the team doesn't take that mentality.
The Washington programs are both in the Pac-12.
That EWU program Washington State lost to nearly beat North Dakota State on the road, the same NDSU that upset FBS #11 Iowa this last weekend.
Idaho has the higher quality FCS win between the programs with an experienced passer. We have the more talented team but its important to play good football on every down to put the Vandals away. They are a 1-2 team but they are capable of playing good football.

hope I get to see a good game Saturday probably the only time I am free and can go Unlv 40 Idaho 24

P.S don't sleep on NDSU looking for 6th fcs championship this year

I do take the mentality that Idaho is a team they should easily beat. If they can't beat this team easily then they are in trouble for the entire season. Any way you look at it Idaho is bad!

Idaho 38- UNLV 21 FIRE SANCHO
Fire Sanchez really? That's a brilliant comment. Fire the man that's has done more for UNLV football that any other coach we have ever had. I am as upset about the game as anyone but don't be ignorant. Stanton's picks were the difference in the game on Offense and not covering the long bomb on Defense. We learn, adjust, move on.

Reactions: RebelinWA
Fire Sanchez really? That's a brilliant comment. Fire the man that's has done more for UNLV football that any other coach we have ever had. I am as upset about the game as anyone but don't be ignorant. Stanton's picks were the difference in the game on Offense and not covering the long bomb on Defense. We learn, adjust, move on.

I'm not in the fire Sanchez camp but you say "learn, adjust, move on." Therein lies the problem...we haven't/don't "learn, adjust, move on." Our players are NOT learning and the staff is NOT adjusting. And me? I so want and try to move on but for some dumb reason I continue to hang on but so many times I sure want to literally cry from the frustration this team puts me through every year...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT