ADVERTISEMENT

Idaho Game Predictions

Felixj2

Starter
Oct 30, 2016
Offense- We will have a monster game, I look for the coaches to open up the playbook and let Armani run wild and we have Keys coming back at WR full time to give us another big target. We play in a dome, which is great no outdoor weather conditions to worry about. However it does get loud inside the dome, it will be interesting to see how the coaches prepared the O-line to communicate with the high noise levels expected, hopefully we can eliminate all those false starts we had in week 1.

Defense- Idaho has a solid QB, who had a great game against us last year. He moves around the pocket and extends plays downfield, which hurt us bad last year. He does have a almost new o-line, that can play to our benefit if we can create pressure upfront and knock him down. Bottom line we need to tackle better, and get off the field on 3rd down. If we can do that we can beat them.

Special Teams- We need more out of our kick returns and punt returns to give us better field position. We also need to eliminate miscues that caused us big last week.

Final Score Prediction- 30-27-UNLV

Offense- We will have a monster game, I look for the coaches to open up the playbook and let Armani run wild and we have Keys coming back at WR full time to give us another big target. We play in a dome, which is great no outdoor weather conditions to worry about. However it does get loud inside the dome, it will be interesting to see how the coaches prepared the O-line to communicate with the high noise levels expected, hopefully we can eliminate all those false starts we had in week 1.

Defense- Idaho has a solid QB, who had a great game against us last year. He moves around the pocket and extends plays downfield, which hurt us bad last year. He does have a almost new o-line, that can play to our benefit if we can create pressure upfront and knock him down. Bottom line we need to tackle better, and get off the field on 3rd down. If we can do that we can beat them.

Special Teams- We need more out of our kick returns and punt returns to give us better field position. We also need to eliminate miscues that caused us big last week.

Final Score Prediction- 30-27-UNLV
UNLV 34-31

UNLV 34
Idaho 13

Do I believe this will happen, HELL YEAH I do.

Hard to predict for me right now.

Gut says 38-33 Idaho

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT