ADVERTISEMENT

I have a really bad feeling.....

We could be the windshield or the bug in any of the remaining games. That said, I will proffer that FSU is better than anticipated. It's not like they've mowed down Murder's Row, but they are now atop the West, and the shellacking they put on UNM last weekend go my attention.

Odds of a Cubs/Yankees series are higher.

Out of curiosity, how'd you become a fan?

Born and raised in Henderson. Listened to games on the radio in the Bill Ireland days. Rode my bike for the first game at the silver bowl against Weber state. Did my under grad work at unlv prior to chiro school. Tutored Sam king and othe players while there. Nuff said.

I freaking love the rebels. After Howard and afa what are our chances for post season nood??? Thoughts.

We should have been 4-2 in the first 6 games with two of the most difficult teams on the conference schedule already behind us so chances are still there for us to finish 4-2 and make a bowl game. There isn't a game we can't win on the rest of the schedule.

Born and raised in Henderson. Listened to games on the radio in the Bill Ireland days. Rode my bike for the first game at the silver bowl against Weber state. Did my under grad work at unlv prior to chiro school. Tutored Sam king and othe players while there. Nuff said.
Awesome. Didn't know you had a history here and without being here for some point, it's hard to believe anybody adopting UNLV football as their team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT