ADVERTISEMENT

I got the craziest thing on Friday!!

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Dude, the owner of Hussong’s bullied me in high school. He rolled up with a bunch of drifters to jump me.

Ok, back in the 90’s, there was a white street gang called “the drifters”. They were based out of Western High School. They wore Notre Dame colors. They started fights with people from Bonanza, CMHS, and Cheyenne. As a matter of fact, they had members at each of these schools. Not sure if they were at Bonanza. They were also at Brinley Jr High School and you probably went to school with them. They had a weird custom. I dunno if it’s true or not but to be a drifter, you had to be graduating 1994, 1996, 1992, 1990, 1988…

If you were odd number like class of 1995,1993..you weren’t allowed to be a drifter.

Anyways back in Halloween 1991, I went trick or treating with my two cousins in my old neighborhood. Me and my cousin Ady wore my parents white bathrobes, pillow cases white face paint and we were dressed up as ghosts. We also took my sister’s softball bats as protection and hid them underneath our robes.

We were trick or treating and I was walking ahead. Well, these 8th grader 1996 drifters from Brinley jr high happened to be in my neighborhood. They were looking for two other kids in my neighborhood to beat up. My childhood friend named Travis Fulkerson who lived over on the other side of my neighborhood..

To be continued..because it’s Bye Week.

Ok, back in the 90’s, there was a white street gang called “the drifters”. They were based out of Western High School. They wore Notre Dame colors. They started fights with people from Bonanza, CMHS, and Cheyenne. As a matter of fact, they had members at each of these schools. Not sure if they were at Bonanza. They were also at Brinley Jr High School and you probably went to school with them. They had a weird custom. I dunno if it’s true or not but to be a drifter, you had to be graduating 1994, 1996, 1992, 1990, 1988…

If you were odd number like class of 1995,1993..you weren’t allowed to be a drifter.

Anyways back in Halloween 1991, I went trick or treating with my two cousins in my old neighborhood. Me and my cousin Ady wore my parents white bathrobes, pillow cases white face paint and we were dressed up as ghosts. We also took my sister’s softball bats as protection and hid them underneath our robes.

We were trick or treating and I was walking ahead. Well, these 8th grader 1996 drifters from Brinley jr high happened to be in my neighborhood. They were looking for two other kids in my neighborhood to beat up. My childhood friend named Travis Fulkerson who lived over on the other side of my neighborhood..

To be continued..because it’s Bye Week.
I remember the Drifters. They did start fights with kids at Cheyenne, but they figured out real quick to stop that practice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT