ADVERTISEMENT

Huge game vs. SDSU...WE NEED MORE FANS AT THE GAME!

khokhol8

National Player of the Year
May 24, 2012
Let's get as many people out as we can. The Rebels are earning the right to have better support at home games. Can we get at least 25,000 UNLV fans (not counting the SDSU fans that will be there) to the game?

After last night people may not want to be out in big crowds. My wife is scared as hell right now. We passed on tickets for last night and trying to get her to the game on Saturday maybe a hard thing to convince her to do.

After last night people may not want to be out in big crowds. My wife is scared as hell right now. We passed on tickets for last night and trying to get her to the game on Saturday maybe a hard thing to convince her to do.

Oh no. Security at SB is awesome. And we are battle born. Got to live and not shrink back in fear. I hope Vegas is not a disappointment to us urban warriors.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Security will be huge, and their is no danger of a high point or location above the stadium. They also check every bag that comes into the stadium. I also expect a large number of police will be guest at the game. A chance to show #LVstrong.

Big game in so many ways. Gotta go. Gotta cheer. Part of the healing process.

Are they offering free tickets to police and first responders?
No direct knowledge, but I haven't seen anything from them about it. Other than the season ticket holder +4 promo that wfirst announced about two weeks ago, I haven't seen a peep on ticket-related things aside from what was posted in a different thread about buying and giving to university for victims, families, and first responders. Would love to see them say today "We are donating the remaining available tickets to Metro, LVFD, HPD, NLVPD, hospitals, and familes. Would be pretty cool.

Reactions: Rebel Chi-girl
Thanks for the reply. I knew about the season ticket offer but I thought they might have announced free tickets for first responders like you said also.

I just spoke with Dave at the UNLV ticket office and he is coordinating ticket donations. Call 702-895-1885. Make a donation and Dave will ensure the tickets go the right folks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT