ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch the Hawai'i game

I can't find this App anywhere!! Is that even a real App!? It's probably user error, but has anyone seen this app?

On the site but I can't find the UNLV game listed. I'm stuck doing Server Admin today so I can't be there really hoping to find said stream, If I do, I'll relay it on Livestream.

On UNLVREBELS.com, there will be a link for the Spectrum stream once the game goes live. At least it has in years past. Be ware, may be one of the most annoying color commenary you’ve ever heard.

On UNLVREBELS.com, there will be a link for the Spectrum stream once the game goes live. At least it has in years past. Be ware, may be one of the most annoying color commenary you’ve ever heard.
They say the weirdest things. I’m sure they’ll consistently talk about the signage too.

I can honestly say...I am fed up with UNLV and their shit ass media and broadcasting knowledge for a game that is in our city and stadium....our school...for WEEKS, I've had enough of this media coverage. Amature hour 10000000%.

Thank you all for letting me vent.

At least I have it on the iPad, but im bound and determined to find a way to relay it to the web so I can view it on something better.

watch it on a smart phone and mirror the screen to a smart tv....

I m watching it on my Samsung phone and screen mirroring it to a Samsung 55inch smart tv

when I went to live events it was listed.... not sure if they do blackout locations or anything crazy like that though.

I'm watching the game and one of the announcers "Pigeon" is so bad he almost sounds like he is from India !!

Easily the most annoying announcers EVER !! Pigeon talk ..obviously they are for Hawaii

Reactions: Rebel10fan
Its working for me on my android phone, well mostly

I think it is especially difficult since it is pay per view only in Hawai'i. I guess a phone app is easier to verify location?

Anyway. If I make it full screen, every 3 seconds, the screen gets cropped and the pause symbol pops up as if I toughed the screen. It is quite annoying

Easily the most annoying announcers EVER !! Pigeon talk ..obviously they are for Hawaii
I think Robert Kekolea might be announcing. I am at the game. If it is Robert he is a big UNLV fan as well. He has great football knowledge. Been announcing Hawai’i games for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT