ADVERTISEMENT

Weekly Topic Weekly Tech Talk - Lets Stream those Rebel (and other) Games! (How-To)

XFactorRebel

Jul 11, 2012
For future stream searching, typically here is what I do:
  • Check unlvrebels.com (or the site for whatever I'm watching that day) and look at the schedule list to see if lists that game on a free service (like the MTN west network)
  • If it isnt I google search using the reddit "r/ examples:
  • The "r/what I am looking for streams" is what I put in the actual google search or address bar in chrome.
When using reddit, the stream link tend to be safer and more 'legit', I've even found people relay races and games on Twitch from those links. Some still have the adds and whatnot, but none so far seemed questionable.

There is also a site, that I have found via a reddit search that has a lot of links for a lot of sports and race content, it is https://v2.sportsurge.net/

**Keep in mind, similar to the others some are the add based, the sites they link to don't seem to have malicious code or anything like that, BUT, be aware, though not a lot, I've seen a few (very few actually) adult site adds, so just be ready to click away if there are other viewers in the room underage or sensitive to that content.
This is normally only when you first start the stream, those adds you have to click away.

Reactions: Rebtoy
Xfactor, do you use a cracked firestick? I used one years ago with the kodi app, and a couple add ons that worked great for free movies. I guess there are many more options now, but I'd like one for sports (free) if you or anyone has suggestions. Thanks.

Xfactor, do you use a cracked firestick? I used one years ago with the kodi app, and a couple add ons that worked great for free movies. I guess there are many more options now, but I'd like one for sports (free) if you or anyone has suggestions. Thanks.
Yeah I've used firesticks and side loaded Kodi. That can still be done as well the addons, and on a PC. I'll write up something today that works for sports, movies and tv. You just want to run a VPN or at a minimum this service I use called realdebrid, Cox etc have really started cracking down on not just downloads, but streaming as well, a friend's internet was suspended for six month's because he didn't use any protection against monitoring the streams. I'll create a complete walkthrough for FireTV, Roku and PC that is safe and still has the same amount, if not more content.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Yeah I've used firesticks and side loaded Kodi. That can still be done as well the addons, and on a PC. I'll write up something today that works for sports, movies and tv. You just want to run a VPN or at a minimum this service I use called realdebrid, Cox etc have really started cracking down on not just downloads, but streaming as well, a friend's internet was suspended for six month's because he didn't use any protection against monitoring the streams. I'll create a complete walkthrough for FireTV, Roku and PC that is safe and still has the same amount, if not more content.
Awesome, thank you.

Updates on add-ons and such for firesticks? There are soooooooo many, it's easy to get lost down the wrong rabbit hole then get pissed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT