ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Reb? Joshua Brown LBC ILB

No all he did was tweet that picture...He has an offer from Arizona that he seems to like

I believe he is seriously considering UNLV. The one thing that UNLV is still missing is the number of followers that other school have. It would be nice if we could get the same type of numbers the basketball program has follow potential recruits. Hopefully a winning record (hopefully this next season) will help change that.

Tom Clarkson recently tweeted out he was transferring back to a school in Canada I believe. He will be graduating before he leaves is my understanding. RS Junior who never really broke through.

This kid is a 2017.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I think he was officially gone at the semester as I dont think Carroll participated in Spring Drills. I know he got his degree already before he left.

The young lineman coming in the summer Outlaw, Garcia, Caldwell, Brayton will all be given a fair look to break into the 2 deep. I would hope we can RS most of them but if they are good enough I think they could be key back-ups at possibly the tackle spots or maybe one of the guard spots.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Peterson is a little surprising. Langham being a senior is a bit surprising but he was being passed up by the younger LB's. Opens the door for David Tate to possibly play right away and with SR Transfer LaKeith Walls coming on as well LB was going to be very crowded.

Ok, so far before or after spring, Clarkson (RS JR OL), Trent Langham (SR LB), Patrick Carroll (JR OL) and Gavin Peterson (RS Fr OL) & Kevin Thomson (RS SO QB) have left the program.

I believe Clarkson, Langham and Carroll already had or will have their degrees. We might see some new faces come fall camp with these late Schollies opening up.

Ok, so far before or after spring, Clarkson (RS JR OL), Trent Langham (SR LB), Patrick Carroll (JR OL) and Gavin Peterson (RS Fr OL) & Kevin Thomson (RS SO QB) have left the program.

I believe Clarkson, Langham and Carroll already had or will have their degrees. We might see some new faces come fall camp with these late Schollies opening up.
Thank you for the update

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT