ADVERTISEMENT

Commits/Recruits AAU and HS Season Discussion

First thanks for the info! Also, I would be happy with any of the players you mentioned, warts and all. You have to remember approximately 5 years ago TJ was inking Martinez and Tellis. The players KK are recruiting right now are a massive upgrade! Thanks.
Who was he recruiting yesterday?
I used Pete Maravich film's for shooting classes with my teams. We would watch Elgin and West looking for release point, follow through, and always remembered Pistol's discussion of looking at the bottom of the rim farthest from you and keeping your arm straight, no matter what the body underneath is doing.
link those films bruhhhh

Goods new is he will go to Ou, and after a year of mediocre stats will transfer to us like the rest of their roster usually does

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Compton finished with 2 points, 1 rebound, 1 turnover, and 4 fouls in 7 minutes today. He has not had a great showing at Peach Jam. Gives great effort, but it looks like the game is moving too fast for him right now when he plays top level comp in AAU. Vegas Elite lost by 1.

Evans had 6pts, a game-leading 8rebs, 3asts, 2stls, & 1 blk and played 30 out of 32 minutes. Was very disruptive defensively. His team beat a very good Expressions Elite team.

Emmanuel Stephen: 7 points, 6 rebounds, 2 blocks in 17 minutes. Picked up a second technical foul in as many games. Was very emotional today and argues every call against him. Needs to get that in check before his emotions cost his team a game.
I like players that play with fire and emotion. Also, I think I might be higher on Stephen Emmanuel than you. Emmanual is an old school post who is an elite rim protector and rebounder. Also, all his points come in the paint because he not trying to stretch the floor. That’s not his game. IMO he would be very effective with a pg who makes it a priority to feed the post. I see he was named the EYBL Defensive MVP. Considering the high level of talent playing EYBL ball I would make Stephen a priority.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokolosh
Goods new is he will go to Ou, and after a year of mediocre stats will transfer to us like the rest of their roster usually does
I dont know why he would. The kid can go straight into the NBA. He is good enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT