ADVERTISEMENT

Hello From Iowa State

DSMHyundaiGuy

Walk On
Sep 6, 2021
Just wanted to say Hello, and we look forward to seeing you and your awesome new stadium in a couple weeks. There should be a huge contingent coming from Iowa for the game, as most flights almost sold out instantly even at stupid high prices. (Usually we can fly to Vegas for ~$200 RT, This trip was $600+) Along with some private charters heading out and of course many people driving.

I've personally been looking forward to this game since it was announced, even when I figured it was going to be in Sam Boyd, as I almost attended school at UNLV, but am excited to see the new stadium just like everyone else. I would say the main spot for ISU fans will be Mandalay but they will be everywhere. We are widely known for how well we travel, and this will be no exception. So stock your bars with some Busch Lights and lets have some fun!

Hope you guys enjoy your trip. I would say I hope you enjoy watching your team in the scrimmage but I don't know if you can count it as a scrimmage against a team who wouldn't even be competitive against high school teams. But you will like the new stadium and your 70 point win.

Reactions: MonsterJam
I am calling it right here, right now. UNLV shocks the world and pulls off the upset then loses every game after.

• Haha
Reactions: StoneDog21
Word is the stadium is selling into the third deck. Those aren't UNLV fans. Every game is like a road game. Good times.

Word is the stadium is selling into the third deck. Those aren't UNLV fans. Every game is like a road game. Good times.

The # I am hearing around here is they are expecting 20,000 - 25,000 ISU Fans heading out. We have a really strong alumni base in the Pheonix Area that I am sure a lot will head up...

Reactions: rickyb55
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT