ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii game

Rebelsss

All American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2021
I think it’ll come down to the Hawaii game for bowl eligibility. I don’t see us losing to Reno. This might be the worst team reno has ever had. I just don’t like that we have to go to Hawaii. I think we’ll win a close one on the island.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yeah, tough to win out there, but I think we can get it done. The defense looked really good last game, so if they can keep that going, we should be in good shape. We have to limit the turnovers though.

Hawaii is pure garbage, it's not a tough game, if UNLV can't whip them, it doesn't matter, seriously, if anyone has seen Hawaii play they aren't competitive at all, they are horrible.

That said, UNLV has shown how mentally weak they are, I expect them to get blown out at home by Fresno, they played Aztecs tough, but Aztecs aren't good this year at all, I expect UNLV to lay down this weekend, Arroyo can't motivate them, he's issue, no reason for this team to be 4 and 5, the teams they played and laid down to not being competitive is Arroyo and his staff. I watch Air Force against Army, no way in hell they should have destroyed us, they run and run that's it, not to have the team ready for it, is on Arroyo and the staff, no more excuses for them. They have facility, Stadium now to win in garbage conference.

I think it’ll come down to the Hawaii game for bowl eligibility. I don’t see us losing to Reno. This might be the worst team reno has ever had. I just don’t like that we have to go to Hawaii. I think we’ll win a close one on the island.
I’ll save you the suspense. UNLV will lose at least 2 out of the last three. The coach talks about culture every chance he gets and it’s obviously not wearing off on any of the players, except in accepting moral victories and blow outs alike.

Hawaii is pure garbage, it's not a tough game, if UNLV can't whip them, it doesn't matter, seriously, if anyone has seen Hawaii play they aren't competitive at all, they are horrible.

That said, UNLV has shown how mentally weak they are, I expect them to get blown out at home by Fresno, they played Aztecs tough, but Aztecs aren't good this year at all, I expect UNLV to lay down this weekend, Arroyo can't motivate them, he's issue, no reason for this team to be 4 and 5, the teams they played and laid down to not being competitive is Arroyo and his staff. I watch Air Force against Army, no way in hell they should have destroyed us, they run and run that's it, not to have the team ready for it, is on Arroyo and the staff, no more excuses for them. They have facility, Stadium now to win in garbage conference.
They run and run and that's it? Complete over simplification of a very complex run game. We definitely gave up in that game, but preparing for Air Force is much easier for a team like Army since they run the exact same offense. Good luck getting a prep/practice team to learn that run offense and duplicate it.

They run and run and that's it? Complete over simplification of a very complex run game. We definitely gave up in that game, but preparing for Air Force is much easier for a team like Army since they run the exact same offense. Good luck getting a prep/practice team to learn that run offense and duplicate it.

Thanks for saving me the trouble.

Army, AF, Navy offenses are every bit as complex as 'high powered' offenses like what Leach or Chip Kelly or Briles was running at Baylor.

Hard to replicate the chop...errr....Cut blocking they do in practice.

Hawaii is absolutely terrible but historically we’ve really struggled to win there. I know Sanchez got a W there a few years back but I think there’s only been 1 other win there in the last 40 years. We should blow them out but I don’t feel too confident about that.

Hawaii is absolutely terrible but historically we’ve really struggled to win there. I know Sanchez got a W there a few years back but I think there’s only been 1 other win there in the last 40 years. We should blow them out but I don’t feel too confident about that.
I don’t feel confident in a blowout, but I think we win.

Our bowl chances come down to this next Saturday night. I think it will be closer than we think. I do think UNLV will win though.

Timmy Chang makes $500k a year as Coach. Arroyo makes $1.55 Mill. If Chang beats CMA next week. Bring in Chang.

Hawaii passed the ball well. Unlv horrid at pass d. Hopefully rebs win but they better take this seriously or they will lose.

I really hope we get a win over there. We haven’t been to a bowl since 2013.

Hawaii is pretty awful. What’s changed besides a new head coach?

Regardless of how bad or good either team is, it always seems to be tight and embroiled in some sort of miracle or controversy.
Hawaii has become a true rival where you can almost throw the records out the window.

That being said, I am fairly confident we get the dub. I just hope we can watch it!

Football’s going to win Saturday night!! It should be a high scoring game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT