ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Game?

Rebelsss

All American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2021
What bowl game would you guys like to see us in? I’d love to see us in the LA Bowl. If not the LA Bowl then the Hawaii Bowl.

The Fiesta dream is done. LA bowl is still hanging on (barely).

After LA the rest of the MW bowls are all about the same. Whether we play Bowling Green in Boise Idaho or Miami-Ohio in Tucson Arizona it doesn’t matter to me.

Boise in December is probably the worst option but I’d prefer that one because it’s the easiest drive for me.

Reactions: reagan21

After LA the rest of the MW bowls are all about the same. Whether we play Bowling Green in Boise Idaho or Miami-Ohio in Tucson Arizona it doesn’t matter to me.

Boise in December is probably the worst option but I’d prefer that one because it’s the easiest drive for me.
Same...

He asked “like to see”. Was a joke…agreed that after LA Bowl vs PAC 12 (Colorado would be cool), then the rest are very similar.

Reactions: Rebelsss
Since the Pac12 is breaking up, switch in UNLV instead of the Pac-12 vs a team from the SEC or Big Ten! A great chance to sell UNLV football to the nation!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
The NM bowl would work for me. Easy drive from CO. After that I'll take any bowl that pays us the most money.

I rather not be in one of those very first bowl games in mid December, after Christmas is preffered.

LA bowl is the marquee bowl. We would have to win the MW championship game to land that one. Still in play, but not terribly likely.

Other than that, I think it gives us a winnable game which is huge to push hype into next season and be a nice cherry on a fun season.

What bowl game would you guys like to see us in? I’d love to see us in the LA Bowl. If not the LA Bowl then the Hawaii Bowl.
I'd like to go to LA bowl because it's quick travel. If not there, Arizona or Idaho for me. Same reasons

I'd like to see them in the Hawaii Bowl as a reward to the players for their hard work.

Reactions: Rebelsss
Live in Boise, would love the bowl here selfishly.... but really just want the bowl that will give the program the best exposure possible

Reactions: LocoRebel
UNLV outplay Fresno, I would love another crack at them. I think UNLV should be competitive with the rest of the conference games before the bowl. I want to win every game first, whatever bowl we go...great. I going to try my very best to go with my sons.

I'd like to see them in the Hawaii Bowl as a reward to the players for their hard work.
I agree. It’d be a fun experience for our guys. When we go over and play Hawaii they usually just stay over night. With the bowl game they’d get to spend a week over there. John Robinson used to like to take the team over to Hawaii for a few days.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I agree. It’d be a fun experience for our guys. When we go over and play Hawaii they usually just stay over night. With the bowl game they’d get to spend a week over there. John Robinson used to like to take the team over to Hawaii for a few days.
I live in Southwest Florida, I want to see some snow damnit.

We still play at Air Force … you’ll see it.
In a bowl game. Nothing like a bowl game atmosphere. The tailgates, the camaraderie in the stand ...like in the strip club with half naked chicks tried to get you to go the ATM. Wait, how did I know that? LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT