ADVERTISEMENT

Hale UNLV to the Vegas Bowl

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Hale on ESPN has us playing in the Vegas Bowl against Colorado. I like this Hale dude!! He is high on this Rebel team.

Very Surprising. I'm guessing that they have SDSU going to a New years 6 bowl?

Even so how would UNLV go to the LV bowl over the Mountain Div champ? I guess there would be a window if they lose the conference championship game?

Even so how would UNLV go to the LV bowl over the Mountain Div champ? I guess there would be a window if they lose the conference championship game?
My guess: If UNLV becomes bowl eligible, it'll be on the back of likely beating Hawaii, Utah State, and BYU at home. And (unless we win this weekend or against AFA - neither impossible) we will have to win at UNM or Reno (both likely)... the last home games will be Hawaii and BYU. If the team is winning by that time, or maybe has 4 or 5 wins, fans will turn out. Winning 6 or 7 and supported by fans with two games remaining... it's hard to imagine not selling tickets for a Las Vegas home game. It's not the same as when we won 7 under Hauck. This has been a building project, not an aberration.

Either way, CSU or BSU (likely one of the two) won't necessarily draw more than a home crowd. Especially BSU, whose fans are currently contemplating life, love, and coordinators.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT