ADVERTISEMENT

Guaranteeing A Win!

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
I'm guaranteeing a win next Saturday against the Spartans. It's time for the real season to begin! SJSU is currently struggling at home against USU. The Reb's will open up conference play 1-0. Look for Rodgers to have a huge night...

We have the best QB since JT's sophomore year!! Or even Jon Denton!! It's going to be blowout city!!

I'm guaranteeing a win next Saturday against the Spartans. It's time for the real season to begin! SJSU is currently struggling at home against USU. The Reb's will open up conference play 1-0. Look for Rodgers to have a huge night...
I don't think that any game is a guaranteed win for this team. The rebels have a nasty habit of playing down to their opponents, so games that should be blow outs are always close. We only have to look back to week one for an example. Plus, we seem to play worse at home. Listen, I'm excited about our chances to redeem ourselves and build some confidence, but no, I don't think it is a guaranteed victory. I guess I've just been a rebel football fan too long to buy into that just yet.

I don't think that any game is a guaranteed win for this team. The rebels have a nasty habit of playing down to their opponents, so games that should be blow outs are always close. We only have to look back to week one for an example. Plus, we seem to play worse at home. Listen, I'm excited about our chances to redeem ourselves and build some confidence, but no, I don't think it is a guaranteed victory. I guess I've just been a rebel football fan too long to buy into that just yet.

Yeah I know. But SJSU is beyond awful. I think we get this one. As long as we don't screw it up...

SJSU is going down! I predicted the 11 game hoops losing streak would end with Utah St last year. The Reb's will finally beat SJSU. There are some of that know Rebel athletics to well. Probably being around things for to long...

We're currently a -13.5 favorite. Central Michigan was favored around a similar number to us last year.

I'll take that guarantee.

We're currently a -13.5 favorite. Central Michigan was favored around a similar number to us last year.

I'll take that guarantee.

I don't know about the spread. But SJSU is beyond awful. The Reb's can't screw this up.

I'll be MUCH more down on this team if we lose Saturday than I was after the Howard loss. This would be about as "season-ending" as any loss can be.

I will be royally pissed if they can't manage to beat SJSU. The Spartans are awful! They have beaten us 7 straight times. A loss here would be totally unacceptable! I think even Howard could beat SJSU this year...

I'll be MUCH more down on this team if we lose Saturday than I was after the Howard loss. This would be about as "season-ending" as any loss can be.
If they drop this game, they may as well get bent. Seriously. I'm mad just thinking about the possibility. But I guess if you can lose as a. 45 point favorite, you can lose a 14 point favorite.

I get that SJSU is bad, but I'm not sure it will be a gimme. Consider this game from SJSU's perspective. They are a one win team and looking at the rest of their schedule, this game on Saturday has to be the most winnable game for the rest of the year in their eyes. Even the terrible teams of the Sanford and Hauck eras won at least two games per season. I think they are going to get up for this game. And what's more, I think we tend to play worse at home than on the road, which makes no sense.

So I agree with everyone else in saying we SHOULD win this game, but I don't expect it to be easy if we don't put them away quickly.

Maybe it would be good if we weren't such a big favorite. Our guys get real relaxed when this happens. Especially the defense. Ugh...

My guarantee is more firm than Broadway Joes! Just like I called the Utah St hoops game...

UNLVWINS is trying to break Tripoda's record of most long conversations with himself. That is a tall task, he has been doing it for years, but stay strong brotha!

I'm just excited for this guaranteed win tomorrow night!!

There is no way we lose to SJSU's third string QB! Party time!! Hope for a split against SDSU or at Air Force.

UNLVWINS is trying to break Tripoda's record of most long conversations with himself. That is a tall task, he has been doing it for years, but stay strong brotha!

UNLVWINS is coherent when he speaks his to himself. That's the difference between UNLVWINS vs Tripoda
But yeah, he's gotta keep these conversations going to even be close to Trip. Another 10 years maybe
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: UNLVWINS
UNLVWINS is coherent when he speaks his to himself. That's the difference between UNLVWINS vs Tripoda
But yeah, he's gotta keep these conversations going to even be close to Trip. Another 10 years maybe
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I guaranteed the guarantee JagerVegas lol!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT