ADVERTISEMENT

Great win UNLV

Rebs suck at home...play harder on the road every game..ckk just can't keep the support..last game I attended was southern miss game and atmosphere was improving...lost control at home with the last second losses from defensive breakdowns..why not expecting much in this tourney..half wish it was played back in Denver..

Rebs suck at home...play harder on the road every game..ckk just can't keep the support..last game I attended was southern miss game and atmosphere was improving...lost control at home with the last second losses from defensive breakdowns..why not expecting much in this tourney..half wish it was played back in Denver..
It chaps the players asses that people dont come out to see them - they see empty seats and it deflates them - they are better off playing at a smaller arena in Vegas if they are going to consistently draw less than 5k

Reactions: LVRebel2000
His best game. I hope we keep him around for two more years.
You're funny!

He had a decent game for him, finally, and now you want him to be a mainstay. He's not good enough to play on a top MWC team, let alone a team who has aspirations for the NCAA Tournament. Maybe you and I are watching from different angles cause I'm not seeing the talent that you are.

You're funny!

He had a decent game for him, finally, and now you want him to be a mainstay. He's not good enough to play on a top MWC team, let alone a team who has aspirations for the NCAA Tournament. Maybe you and I are watching from different angles cause I'm not seeing the talent that you are.
He’s a Sophomore.

You're funny!

He had a decent game for him, finally,
12 & 2 with zero turnovers in 20 minutes including 7 points in OT to ruin Reno’s tournament hopes. In front of a packed house on their court. Picked up the slack for a guy who got ejected 5min in to the game.

Yeah, “decent” game for the Sophomore. Clearly he isn’t talented enough to play in this league.

You’re funny too.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
He’s a Sophomore.
There are much better sophomores out there in the world. Just because he's wearing our jersey doesn't mean that he'll make us a better team. Right now we have several guys who, if they stay, should only get PT if we are up by 20 with 2 minutes to go. Or, only play when our "starting PG" headbutts someone 4 minutes into the game.

Reactions: Masked_rebel
12 & 2 with zero turnovers in 20 minutes including 7 points in OT to ruin Reno’s tournament hopes. In front of a house on their court. Picked up the slack for a guy who got ejected 5min in to the game.

Yeah, “decent” game for the Sophomore. Clearly he isn’t talented enough to play in this league.

You’re funny too.
I love that you only look at the last game he played in. By your accounts, Coleman should be a McDonald's AA since he had a triple double for us that one game.

I love that you only look at the last game he played in. By your accounts, Coleman should be a McDonald's AA since he had a triple double for us that one game.
You’re really dense.

I said it was his best game and I’d like to see him back for two years. That’s literally all I said. The rest of this nonsense is you talking to yourself.

All American… ok dude.

Reactions: Rutaylormd
You’re really dense.

I said it was his best game and I’d like to see him back for two years. That’s literally all I said. The rest of this nonsense is you talking to yourself.

All American… ok dude.
I’m the dense one? You claimed that one win over Reno ensures that KK will be back. You live in the moment. I look at the entire picture. I’m glad that you’re euphoric for a day. How did JJ look against Utah State? Not so great?

I’m the dense one? You claimed that one win over Reno ensures that KK will be back. You live in the moment. I look at the entire picture. I’m glad that you’re euphoric for a day. How did JJ look against Utah State? Not so great?
You are terrible at reading. I didn’t say one win ensured anyone was back. I said CKK will be back because firing a coach after two seasons is dumb, and always has been dumb. He isn’t going to be fired, and I’m terribly sorry that hurts you.

Euphoric? LOL I am happy we won a game against a better team and the guys played hard. Is that euphoria?? Your points are so bad that you have to make up everything you wish I said so you can argue with it. You’re very small.

You are terrible at reading. I didn’t say one win ensured anyone was back. I said CKK will be back because firing a coach after two seasons is dumb, and always has been dumb. He isn’t going to be fired, and I’m terribly sorry that hurts you.

Euphoric? LOL I am happy we won a game against a better team and the guys played hard. Is that euphoria?? Your points are so bad that you have to make up everything you wish I said so you can argue with it. You’re very small.
You can’t get through a post without insulting someone. This is why I told you not to have thin skin on here.

I don’t think he should be fired after two seasons but you did say that this win ensured that he’d return (and that Gilbert wouldn’t leave). He did terrible in the conference but you’re so high on one win that you claimed he will be back for sure. I read well. Your short-term memory is shot, apparently. See a doctor for that since I treat patients in memory care units who suffer from that as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT