ADVERTISEMENT

Grape Vine

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
Shake up coming that no one is expecting. Might possibly have something to do with Rafus and might not. It will probably horrify most but in the end I don't think it will matter much at all.

Cmon really? That's all your going to say! Why do people keep throwing Rafus out there like he committed to us. Last I saw we weren't even on his list.

187.gif

Reactions: RebelScrub
Im Horrified by all the talk on the Tark board! How does anyone keep up? I guess i need to re-up my membership.

Reactions: RebelsDen
I have some inside information that something is going to "maybe or "possibly" happen...it may be good it may be bad...depends how you look at it. but im not going to say what it is. However if anything does happen in the not too distant future I will take credit for saying I told you so.

Something may or may not happen tomorrow. It may be good or bad. Something must happen tomorrow, because tomorrow will exist. If tomorrow didn't exist, what is there to happen? Time is a constant, and moves inexorably whether we like it or not. What happens, happens, all we know is that it will happen, unless it doesn't happen, and if it doesn't happen, something else will happen, and so on and so on. What if it doesn't happen? What if it does happen? All I know is that tomorrow may or may not happen. You see, there are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

some guy on the MW board is saying something about DM and a taxi driver and being suspended at the beginning of the season. I have no idea but it would suck he was really coming into his own when he was healthy.

some guy on the MW board is saying something about DM and a taxi driver and being suspended at the beginning of the season. I have no idea but it would suck he was really coming into his own when he was healthy.

How is this a major shakeup at all? Wow...some people here need to stop trolling.

The dude posted a cryptic message that anyone could come up with for hits and likes. Not even Waddilove knows what he is talking about. It was a shitpost.
You're the biggest offender of terrible posts ever and you're going to critique someone who puts his time and effort into following UNLV sports?

You're a UNR grad, troll.

Shake up coming that no one is expecting. Might possibly have something to do with Rafus and might not. It will probably horrify most but in the end I don't think it will matter much at all.

Not happening, there was something going around that the coach that originally recruited JJ out of high school was attempting to lure him away if he got the Assistant gig at Wisconsin. That didn't happen! JJ has graduated so he would have been free to go.

Many would have been horrified had he not been here to play the point but I wouldn't have worried too much about it. With the improvement that JOJO made last year, especially considering Poyser was being groomed for that position, and being thrown into it out of necessity when that failed, I have a feeling he would be one of our best PG's in a long time this year.

After watching the JC All Star game I would not be surprised to see Shakur Juiston utilized as a point forward. He is extremely effective with the ball in the open court. He would be too quick for most guys his size to guard and too big and strong for a smaller guard. Also think that Hardy will surprise a few people this year.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Not happening, there was something going around that the coach that originally recruited JJ out of high school was attempting to lure him away if he got the Assistant gig at Wisconsin. That didn't happen! JJ has graduated so he would have been free to go.

Many would have been horrified had he not been here to play the point but I wouldn't have worried too much about it. With the improvement that JOJO made last year, especially considering Poyser was being groomed for that position, and being thrown into it out of necessity when that failed, I have a feeling he would be one of our best PG's in a long time this year.

After watching the JC All Star game I would not be surprised to see Shakur Juiston utilized as a point forward. He is extremely effective with the ball in the open court. He would be too quick for most guys his size to guard and too big and strong for a smaller guard. Also think that Hardy will surprise a few people this year.
I hadn't heard that at all, but disagree, I think it'd be a huge deal.

Granted, it was slightly lower level but JJ has some experience at D1 level and some proof of excelling.

Jojo did an admirable job, all things considered. But he's not a PG. I actually look forward to what he can do off ball.

As for the others, they may prove to be just fine. But as we all know here, it's difficult to succeed without PG play. The more sure footed you are, the better, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT