ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Reno

The kicking has been great we have pinned them in the 5 three or four times. Makes it hard on unr to get any offensive flow when they are fighting to prevent a safety

He clearly missed that extra point. I have just never seen one reviewed before.
On the replay it looked like the refs were out of position. There's usually one under each upright for a kick.

Very good first half. But it's only half over. Rebels have to come out and play an even better second half if they want to bring the cannon home. C'mon Rebs, let's do this!

NEED the offense to step up. it has slowly fizzled as time has gone on this game. KP with a nice first series, needs to continue to move the ball and put more points on the board

So impressed with the fact we have a defense. It's been so long that I can hardly remember. Just a whole different vibe going on with this team.

good defensive series. haven't seen a lot of sacks this year. lets get some O now

criswell I think. which I don't get. how can a WR be ineligible? that had got to be a weird formation

my educated guess on Decker is either a separated shoulder or broken clavicle based on how he landed and the fact he is in a sling now.

Our lower level of talent is starting to show. We need some luck to score to close the game out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT