ADVERTISEMENT

Fresno State Game Week!

LocoRebel

Retired Number
Apr 7, 2011
There are a million storyline surround each of these teams. Broadly, there are two major ones:

One is on the way out of the conference, the other is trying.

Both are CFP hopefuls.

These teams were picked 2 and 3 in tbe conference each with 2 first place votes. In addition to what should be a really good game on Saturday, what storyline specific to this week are you most interested in?

I always like former staffers playing against UNLV again. Skipper is a former UNLV DC, JD Williams is DBs and DPGC.

There are a million storyline surround each of these teams. Broadly, there are two major ones:

One is on the way out of the conference, the other is trying.

Both are CFP hopefuls.

These teams were picked 2 and 3 in tbe conference each with 2 first place votes. In addition to what should be a really good game on Saturday, what storyline specific to this week are you most interested in?

I always like former staffers playing against UNLV again. Skipper is a former UNLV DC, JD Williams is DBs and DPGC.
It's going to be a close game. Storyline: UNLV Freshman Field Goal Kicker with Win.
2nd Storyline: UNLV Defense Stops Fresno Offense.

Do you mean the WSU game?

I know what I will be doing on Saturday. Your game at 12:30 on FS1, then Cougs/BSU at 7 on FS1. A lot of smoke will clear by the end of the night.

Here's the benefit of being in a stronger G5 conference vs Sun Belt or CUSA.

Boise, UNLV, Fresno even SJSUand by proxy WSU/OSU can afford to lose a conference game. Plenty of quality opponents left to bounce back and get back into the mix.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT