ADVERTISEMENT

Football today

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
Rebwins, what the deal with Oregon's extra points plays? Do they have a kicker? Prime's kids are the real deal but CU is losing big. Streaming free on Youtube

FSU vs Clemson: what a game by FSU. The only time they lead was to win it in OT. Streamed free on Youtube

Reactions: rebelwithacause
Doesn’t appear so.

About as dominant of a performance you’ll see between two ranked teams.
UNLV would be in a game vs Colorado imo. They are not a top half NCAA D1 team. Just a lot of hype around the coach.

Some excellent players, but 2023 CU was never gonna be very good.

What they do in 2024 and 2025 may be really exciting for their fans.

UNLV would be in a game vs Colorado imo. They are not a top half NCAA D1 team. Just a lot of hype around the coach.

Both lines were blasted on nearly every play. The skills guys aren’t going to make much of a difference in that case. It looked like pop Warner vs Pros.

Reactions: LocoRebel

I think the problems are their coaches, not the players. IMO. The Ducks are playing their 4th string RB now...with 10+ minutes to go in the 4th Q

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Both lines were blasted on nearly every play. The skills guys aren’t going to make much of a difference in that case. It looked like pop Warner vs Pros.
100%

Every big fella both sides of the ball, felt like Oregon just dominated.

There's about 6 or 7 guys who are legit really good players. But as a whole, they don't have chemistry or depth of a good team.

Staff is fine imo. Not an expert on the staff, but the people I trust who follow or pay any attention CU have been pretty impressed who they have in their rooms.

If they add to depth, not replacing guys who realize their team isn't that good and transfer again, they will be solid in years ahead.

Yes, both lines are bad. Just look at the gimmicky plays by the Ducks. They are not ready for this level. These coaches are not ready. The Ducks Coach realised that and throw some serious trickery at them to knock their as$es off the swagger wagon. Once their lips puckered...they've lost.

Reactions: LocoRebel
USC probably the best team in the PAC. I think Oregon State is top 3 in the conference. CU might win 2 more games this year.

USC probably the best team in the PAC. I think Oregon State is top 3 in the conference. CU might win 2 more games this year.
Yeah, tough schedule for them. It’s likely that the shine will wear off more than it did after todays game. But pull an upset or two along the way, battle tightly …

He definitely adrenalized the program and that’s great. But you’re going to have to follow it up with results at some point, otherwise it looks shammy.

Yeah, tough schedule for them. It’s likely that the shine will wear off more than it did after todays game. But pull an upset or two along the way, battle tightly …

He definitely adrenalized the program and that’s great. But you’re going to have to follow it up with results at some point, otherwise it looks shammy.
They got USC next, it is a good thing that the game is in Boulder. Oregon had some of their 4th strings in almost the entire 4th quarter. I think the water boy play some ..Jk

Arkansas, my 3 favorite team behind UNLV, Miami (FL) are up 6-0 vs LSU in New Orleans.
Again: Free game on Youtube

App State just took a 9-6 lead over Wyoming in Laramie. The Wy-o fans brags how App State players will get tired in that elevation...look like the Cowbitches players are exhausted with their hands on their hips.

Can you imagine if UNLV can get into a conference like the SEC? UNLV will probably lose every game for 2-3 years but man, oh man...thing can change quickly...

Rebwins, what the deal with Oregon's extra points plays? Do they have a kicker? Prime's kids are the real deal but CU is losing big. Streaming free on Youtube

FSU vs Clemson: what a game by FSU. The only time they lead was to win it in OT. Streamed free on Youtube
that FSU game was fun. So far this is a fun College Football season -

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT