ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE EVERYONE!!!

Nov 21, 2014
If I dont hear in the next 30 minutes that Tina is fired, then our President needs to be fired also. This is FN nutts.

They locked the players out of the practice facilities.

Hey Cliff Findlay if we find out that your behind this bullshit, we will protest your car dealerships and stop doing business with you. This is out of hand!! TINA NEEDS TO GO NOW!!, BEFORE WE RUN HER OUT!!!

Hire Stacey and let the new AD review him after 3 years. We need a strong President and AD . This sucks we let this get out of hand. I knew with TKM being the puppet this would be a cluster F, but it turned out worse.

They Hire Menzie Im done and ill riot with anyone that wants to run these idiots out of town!!!!!!

If I dont hear in the next 30 minutes that Tina is fired, then our President needs to be fired also. This is FN nutts.

Hey Cliff Findlay if we find out that your behind this bullshit, we will protest your car dealerships and stop doing business with you. This is out of hand!! TINA NEEDS TO GO NOW!!, BEFORE WE RUN HER OUT!!!

Hire Stacey and let the new AD review him after 3 years. We need a strong President and AD . This sucks we let this get out of hand. I knew with TKM being the puppet this would be a cluster F, but it turned out worse.

They Hire Menzie Im done and ill riot with anyone that wants to run these idiots out of town!!!!!!
Your fired!!!

Locked the kids out? Hopefully it's because Karl is touring the facilities and they don't want it to leak out.

what's the story with the players being locked out?!!?
this is getting more and more ridiculous by the minute.

UNLV SERIOUSLY needs to find some way to rid themselves of everyone involved, BOR included!!!!! This is a freaking disgrace!!!!!

you are done then...so start your riots

They locked them out?

The only possible explanation at this point is that the admin has decided to discontinue basketball at UNLV...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT